MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

devils bridge

devils bridge (3) - Forums [Biker Match] devils bridge (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

devils bridge

come on folks any more for devils bridge

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 26/08/2012 00:51  

im interested, if the weathers ok might manage to get to devils bridge for 12

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2012 02:45  

Weather is dry. Pretty cloudy in Kendal but I'm expecting it to get brighter with every mile going south and heading out of Cumbria.....

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 26/08/2012 10:23  

hey you lot had a good day today lets do it again soon :-)

Update Reply
moojjos1 @ 26/08/2012 19:28  

Had a great day today the weather at the bridge was shocking ,but you cant knock the weather in the afternoon at trough of bowland it was lovely some pics posted

nice to meet you moojjos1/ chad

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 26/08/2012 20:02  

good day nice to meet up with people not seen for a while,glad your all ok.

Update Reply
bkr @ 26/08/2012 20:08  

Loved the intimate encounter under the drippy trees at the Bridge...cake worth waiting for and cracking laugh with chums not seen for ages Woo Hoo!...that was a brilliant ride out and had a lovely bimble back over the Trough northwards. Absolutely stunning evening coming back up to the Lakes and came back via Lancaster city centre and went over the 3-lane scary bridge, crossing all the lanes to get to the A6....that's another elephant ejected from my room! Yippee!!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 26/08/2012 21:22  

Hi Guys, nice to meet some of you today for the first time and nice to see those of you i met before, thanks for the cakes Karen they were lovely also.
The weather changed completely after you all left and the sun was beaming down on us all the way back to shipley, after Dave and kate told us about the cafe in otley we had to go try it on the way though and couldn't believe you can actually get a proper mug of tea for 30p! in a proper cafe too.........take note squires and devils bridge!!!!

Update Reply
Gibson @ 26/08/2012 23:31  

Hi folks what great day shame it started off soggy and I never did quite dry out, but the Trough of Bowland was fabulous.
Hopefully see you all at K.I.S.S

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 27/08/2012 12:05  

Just posted a couple of pics up

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 27/08/2012 12:28  

Woo Hoo!...that was a brilliant ride out and had a lovely bimble back over the Trough northwards. Absolutely stunning evening coming back up to the Lakes and came back via Lancaster city centre and went over the 3-lane scary bridge, crossing all the lanes to get to the A6....that's another elephant ejected from my room! Yippee!!

Hi Minnie i take my hat off to you your riding is spot on, and well done for getting over the scary bridge, what a confidence boost, not that you need it . Its time to take that big step now and get your test done you will pass, with ease

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 27/08/2012 18:16  

It was a really good day despite the rain, the afternoon was fab. nice to meet everyone........ When are we doing it again??????

Update Reply
babz27 @ 27/08/2012 18:56  

yeah what a good day n some good pics too n i think you should get your test done aswell minnie com'on lass you've no excuses hahaha

Update Reply
moojjos1 @ 27/08/2012 22:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email