MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

SE Run to KISS

SE Run to KISS (6) - Forums [Biker Match] SE Run to KISS (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

SE Run to KISS

hello all..... im a definite for meeting at oxford services and looking forward to meeting all,thanks for the offer of meeting up i get lost on me own

Update Reply
stutts @ 25/08/2012 22:22  

i'll be at london, then up to oxford with ragnar, that is of course if i don't get lost finding paddington.

Update Reply
xj @ 25/08/2012 22:30  

@Stutts, We are NOT meeting at the Oxford services, but on a layby on the A40, about 3 miles west of jct 8 0f the M40

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 25/08/2012 22:37  

many thanks ragnar have checked out map and know where you mean ill be there............ thanks,,,, on xjr for this one

Update Reply
stutts @ 25/08/2012 23:01  

Hey XJ -I found myself a delicious B&B near to the rally..... gorgeous room, ensuite, scrummy food, out in the countryside ......and it's a darn site cheaper than the grotty Premier Inn/Holiday Inn/Travel lodge Etc......... 'tis gonna be soooooo lushfully comfy!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2012 23:01  

why thank you betty, i have been girding my loin and telling myself to be brave and stay in the shopping bag and you go and do this... it's just plain cruel y'know. i took my sleeping bag out of it's bag today and it's all fluffy and cozy so may not be tooo bad. better be bloody warm though.

Update Reply
xj @ 26/08/2012 00:48  

'Tis ok XJ - I just thought it my absolute duty to let yer know........ and even if yer not warm, at least yer loins'll be girded -

OOOh La la !!!!!!
!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2012 09:29  

i think warm is better than griddled lions anyday.

Update Reply
xj @ 26/08/2012 09:42  

Is anyone going to any one of the meeting points that hasn't told Dave VM or myself, so we now to look out for you and where you plan to meet us? Thanks

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/08/2012 20:54  

Any waifs and strays that happen to miss the meeting point at Oxford M40 nr J8, don't despair , a few of us Anglian folk are heading for a 13.00 meet up with Sprint56 at Cherwell Valley services M40 J10. Cherwell Valley services, J10 M40 @ 13.00

Update Reply
old red @ 30/08/2012 15:23  

love the boots old red

Update Reply
xj @ 30/08/2012 17:34  

Don't tell him that xj. He won't give them back to me now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2012 17:44  

Going to leaving to get fueled up in around 15 mins and check my tyre pressures. Meet up with Bill and Colin and set off. See you all later. Dave.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 31/08/2012 07:18  

Was a lovely enjoyable ride up with you south east riders, lovely to meet you all :) x

Update Reply
X Beanz X @ 02/09/2012 21:52  

Was good to meet you to beanz, i just hope you didn't get them all lost on the way back

Update Reply
xj @ 03/09/2012 13:24  

Beanz i think you were a star on your bike, next year you can lead ,and we will all try to keep up with you on your new bike ,which i am sure will not be long coming. Colin

Update Reply
colin675 @ 03/09/2012 17:15  

@ xj hahaha....... I didn't lead back you must be kidding.......my sat nav broke (wink wink) ........(plus my head seemed to be somewhere else on the way home....must have been all the ribena)

@ Colin..... Thank you :) wasn't too bad at all....even better when I had some air in my rear tyre and no rucksack to carry up there thanks to David and his van, no rucksack to carry on my back on the return journey thanks to you guys for loading up my bike.....

Was a great weekend :) x

Update Reply
X Beanz X @ 03/09/2012 18:04  

There seems to be a malicious rumour circulating that i am now a camping convert. Let me just say, when i arrived home 2:00 am sunday morning and got into my bed with it's freshly laundered sheets and gently fell asleep in exquisite comfort the only thing going through my head was wtf was i doing last night. Tne rally was awesome and i will deffo be there next year, just not sure if the canvas bag will make it.

Update Reply
xj @ 03/09/2012 18:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email