MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Bike Meetings / Rallies and Everywhere i guess...

Bike Meetings / Rallies and Everywhere i guess... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]  Bike Meetings / Rallies and Everywhere i guess... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Bike Meetings / Rallies and Everywhere i guess...

I can't wear a bloody hat !!!!! How about a nice headscarf

A dinky badge would suit me fine pretty please :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/09/2012 21:50  

We just need Boss Man Matt to decide on the new logo and we can get stuff sorted lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/09/2012 10:48  

BJ I thought Matt had decided that ages ago? He chose the BM letters in blingy/shiny finish, didn't he?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2012 11:34  

I've looked on your, Boss Mom's and Alex's profile and there aren't any of those logos anymore, the ones created by BM members I mean. I must have deleted mine too, from my docs, so I can't add a pic, of what I mean, to my profile.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2012 12:24  

I know what you mean Sandi, after consideration my understanding is that Matt wanted it slightly different lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/09/2012 12:31  

Just stick with BM ( KISS )

Update Reply
JP @ 07/09/2012 17:26  

I'll go with that, JP.

Keep it simple, would be cheaper to produce as well.

Update Reply
Barbara @ 08/09/2012 12:15  

I'd rather have a hat for Winter, or at least a hat badge/patch I haven't got the heat reserves to run around in just a t shirt... Quite like these led flashing ones though.. Maybe a bit too expensive!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2012 12:51  

No i think i did choose the logo and we were waiting for TeeCee to come up with a t-shirt design/pricing. But he's gone AWOL.

Anyone else able to take the logo and make a nice fancy design + get pricing? If so send me an email please via the contact page (general enquiries).

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/09/2012 12:18  

Boss Man if you send it to me i'll get a couple done as mock ups :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/09/2012 12:03  

i like the badge idea.wristband no cos lot of folk dont like wearing stuff on wrists i dont even wear a watch.
a hat wud be good too baseball cap or beanie hat need summat so peeps know who we are

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 25/09/2012 20:46  

a badge is a good idea as you could put it on a hat, teeshirt, jacket or anywere else you fancy, maybe even in two different size's

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/09/2012 21:30  

Have passed the logo over to a man who can and he is mocking some stuff up for us, so once thats done will post pics so you guys can see what you think :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/09/2012 09:07  

Nice one BJ

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/09/2012 09:37  

Should have something for this by end of next week :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/10/2012 14:40  

i LIKE THE t SHIRT OPTION..........I live in T shirts anyway

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 07/10/2012 04:28  

is there any news on the t shirts? - i liek the idea of a hat aswell beanie style more likely for me cant see me ever wearinga baseball cap!!! and i think at a rally a beanie hat is much more useful badge too is good idea

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2012 17:14  

Went to see print man on sat to confirm details and a sample will be def ready by the end of the week, bless him , he has been suffering from man flu lol

A whole range of items will be on offer tshirts, caps, beanie hats, sweatshirts, jackets basically anything he sells can either have the logo printed or embroidered on it :0

Sorry its taking so long, between his man flu and my running about like a blue bottomed fly its taken longer than i wanted so my apologies folks

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/11/2012 09:11  

Thanks for the update BJ, don't worry too much about rushing this, most of us won't move far from the fireside during winter. I reckon you'll have it well and truly 'ironed out' by Spring lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/11/2012 13:33  

Thanks BJ chick for update with all your running around x look forward to seeing what we can get

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2012 18:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email