MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Bike Meetings / Rallies and Everywhere i guess...

Bike Meetings / Rallies and Everywhere i guess... - Forums [Biker Match]  Bike Meetings / Rallies and Everywhere i guess... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Bike Meetings / Rallies and Everywhere i guess...

Hi Guys/Girls Probarly more to the Admins & H.Q I went up Bassetts Pole Bike Night last night in which there were a good fellow B.M's ,but add to haste until we clicked or said to one another thats ***** and theres **** over there , i was suprised that you guys havent come up with some easy spotting small Patch or even a Pin Badge to advertise proudly what group we are ect... Has this question ever come up in past? Chilli

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2012 20:46  

Hiya We are currently working on a new logo so that we can get tshirts badges etc made. Has been pointed out that folks are happy wearing just BM than the full name, especially you fellas lol A lot of folk wear the KISS tshirts to show they are from BM. As you can see i wear a hat with my name on lol and am comtemplating starting a trend and getting as many folks as possible wearing hats with their names on, whos game lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/08/2012 20:59  

I didn't think I'd need a name on my hat But I've no objection to wearing a BM badge or patch

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/08/2012 21:04  

lol Emzed , sounds good B.J , got the kiss T shirt orded

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2012 21:22  

I suggested those rubber bracelets, like they sell for Help the Heroes and Air Ambulance, with the Union Flag and the letters BM would be enough to let folk know which 'club' we're from, then we could tell folk our name once they spot us as a fellow member.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/08/2012 21:45  

be ok if you have bear arms but probably would't be seen if you have long sleeves Sandi

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/08/2012 03:47  

It's only for the wrist, Bill, I'm sure most folk could slip it over a sleeve just for the day.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/08/2012 09:04  

T-shirt is best option as for the rubber bands there to small

Update Reply
JP @ 09/08/2012 16:32  

I'm sure they can be made larger, upon request to whoever is supplying them. We don't all wear t shirts, or can afford the price of them.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/08/2012 16:39  

t shirt would do for me, or a bm sticker you/i could put it on our leathers - next to my bigot badge it might also help if i went to any of these do's

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2012 01:45  

The rubber wristbands are actually quite expensive. I can source some standard tshirts with just your username on if folk would wear them, and hats :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/08/2012 08:33  

Jackie how will newbies know who belongs to BM if it's just our names on them?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/08/2012 09:32  

Hi,

As a newbie, I would love to know who is a fellow BM, especially at big meeting places like Squires, where there can be hundreds of bikers.

Great idea, a patch or maybe a sticker for the bike? we could leave a card on the bike so that we know who's been. Had a similar idea on the BIRD site, but that was easier as they were all Blackbirds!

Update Reply
Barbara @ 10/08/2012 20:39  

I like the T shirt option.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 12/08/2012 03:06  

I am intrigued by the idea of a badge or patch or whatever with just a logo or bm on it. Unless you are in the club it will mean nothing to you. A bit "secret society".......

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 15/08/2012 22:27  

I like the idea of hats! Big hats, small hats, clown hats and cowboy hats. Hats hats hats, everywhere hats!

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 16/08/2012 09:58  

If your going to the Kiss Rally and you get a T-shirt you can always use that. and if your Not going to the Kiss Rallt WHY NOT ?

Update Reply
JP @ 16/08/2012 11:49  

What about baseball caps? username on front/BM on back or vice versa?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2012 14:13  

I go for the hats myself lol

Like JP says if you have a KISS tshirt then wear it with pride at your next meet :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/09/2012 16:06  

Not sure about a HAT but a baseball cap would be ok, I've just got to find the money to pay for it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/09/2012 17:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email