MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Leather repairs - Glasgow area?

Leather repairs - Glasgow area? - Forums [Biker Match] Leather repairs - Glasgow area? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Leather repairs - Glasgow area?

Does anyone know of a business in the Glasgow area who would replace/repair the zip on the bottom of the leg of a pair of leather trousers?

Has anyone had a similar repair done and have an idea of the cost involved?

Regards

Alex

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2012 21:28  

Have a phone round local taylors thay may know of a place shouldnt cost to much its only a zip

Update Reply
JP @ 31/07/2012 22:19  

Hi you could try this guy Stuart Gorman, I had a seat recovered he did a good job and fair pricing Gorman Services 75 Main St Baillieston Glasgow G69 6A 0141 771 2540 enquiries@gormanservices.co.uk

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2012 23:39  

Cost me £20 about 6 yrs ago, to have a zip replaced at a leather repairers in (Lockwood) Huddersfield. I think £20 were his 'across-the-board' charges lol. When I had a piece put into the lower leg, to make the hem wider so I could get them over my boots, it was £20 Soz, I can't help with the Glasgow repairers.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/08/2012 07:47  

Thanks for your replies folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2012 23:33  

If you haven't found one, there is a great guy new Kilmarnock at Grassyards - he is a saddler but took in my leathers really well and his price was very reasonable - I can get you his phone number if you want it?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 24/09/2012 19:22  

savoy shopping centre 1st floor a £10 for zip and fit to leather at the coffey shop tell him jim sent you

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 24/09/2012 21:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email