MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Hein Gericke UK go into Administration

Hein Gericke UK go into Administration (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Hein Gericke UK go into Administration (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Hein Gericke UK go into Administration

went into the maidstone branch tuesday, they were unpacking and restocking everything and had a 30% off sale on. even got 30% off my £3.99 right angle straeder valve. yippee, i'm such a big spender.

Update Reply
xj @ 20/09/2012 00:00  

Well I wont be spending my money with them. I will not buy online and cant see the point traveling 50 miles to the nearest shop

Update Reply
JP @ 03/11/2012 17:40  

Got a email advert from Hein Gericke a couple of days ago - they say that a Leeds branch is to open soon. This should be good news for a lot of people at this end of country.

Update Reply
moongoose @ 27/12/2012 22:34  

If they don't alter their price structure I'm afraid their comeback will be short lived Yorkshire folk are well known for their thriftiness JTS are taking the initiative away from them With better products at fairer prices But I will watch with interest to see their performance

Update Reply
Emzed @ 28/12/2012 01:28  

secret santa...hehehe

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 03/01/2013 22:33  

Maidsone store gave me a very good deal on Oxford heated grips better than any on line price, mind you have spent a lot of money in there this year.

Update Reply
colin675 @ 04/01/2013 08:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email