MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

after the lakes...

after the lakes... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] after the lakes... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

after the lakes...

I've had a reply back from Highlaning campsite. No deposit required but booking advisable.
Is there enough interest for me to register this as an event and reserve some spaces?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/08/2012 20:48  

Count me in Steve

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 03/08/2012 23:39  

It's on then.
I've added it as an event so I'm just waiting for someone to approve that and publish it.
That will give me some idea of the numbers and I'll provisionally book that many with the site.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 04/08/2012 08:28  

So which weekend have you gone for then Steve? Deffo interested in this one....ooh it's great now stuff is starting to happen round the block from mine....Dent is lovely Great to see you lot again & if there's a hostelry next door I shall have an alcoholic beveridge or two

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 04/08/2012 09:48  

I'm going to try to get to this one...and for Minnie,THe Sun Inn and the George and Dragon are within walking distance of the campsite!

Update Reply
Triple955 @ 04/08/2012 11:25  

It's now in the event's calender as "Dent in the Dales", so I'll start a new thread under that name to avoid confusion.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 05/08/2012 09:44  

PML the confusion, for me, arose when you started the new thread.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/08/2012 11:26  

Following Roo's example confusion is an essential ingredient of a good weekend

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 05/08/2012 18:00  

Lol i love dent and wish to god the 'olds' way back when had kept the pub and blown off the farming mularkey...

The sun was in our family (so i'm told) for 50 years in the 1800's and the graveyard is littered with my lot....

At least they're quieter than me :-)

Between dent, the lakes and dumfries is some of the most spectacular roads i've been on and i love it! My hols dont start til 20th so not sure if i can make it yet but if i can i will-need a catch up minnie lol xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 06/08/2012 15:52  

Mizzi! Not been out with you for ages my love Do your best to get to this one cos I bet it will be fabby dabby! - take a look at the 'Dent in the Dales' thread

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/08/2012 20:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email