MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

If you won tonights 105 million quid...

If you won tonights 105 million quid... - Forums [Biker Match] If you won tonights 105 million quid... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

If you won tonights 105 million quid...

What would you do ? Would you tell anyone ??? Would you give some away ? Would you keep it all ??? At work we have an agreement on our shift that we would give each of the shift 1 million quid on condition they resigned the job. Personally i think i would see my family and friends OK, pay off all my debts and then go from there.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 20:15  

First would be to tell my boss to stick her and give my mate at work some money so she could do the same

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 27/07/2012 20:40  

I'd see my family right, I'd have a bionic arm made like in the Terminator movies, and a Penis reduction (that was a Joke ladies so please no PM's for a meet) Oh and I'd have a big party for all my BM friends (well the ones that Nod or PM me)

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 27/07/2012 20:47  

My names Pinnochio and I would give every penny away.....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 27/07/2012 20:48  

Dont forget how good a mate i have always been to you Pinocchio

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 20:50  

i would buy a nice big house with stables and at least 5 garages to put all the bikes i would buy.and a special garage for my aston martin.then i would buy my mate rose a big posh car and a nice house for her and the kids

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/07/2012 20:53  

I would believe in magic as I haven't gone in it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 22:23  

No probs Sox, if i win i'll lend u a fiver.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 23:08  

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bugger !!!! It wasnt me.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 23:16  

I would leave my job but I would do a whole load of good with it. I would support my favourite charities but make the money work for itself ie Africa, help the people help and sustain themselves... provide money for wells and farming etc., ... money for vaccines, rebuilding communities. I would visit all my chosen charities personally and employ an honest adviser to help me make a real difference where it counted... and I would put money into helping where people commit terrible crimes for money... exposing corruption and greed, especially where animals are murdered for financial gain... ie elephants for ivory... dogs and cats in China for fur, Canada for baby seals etc. Go personally to feed baby elephants and rehabilitate them, educate communities into respecting wildlife instead of destroying because of short term need to survive .... support sustainable fishing and a thousand other things to help the planet... could go on all day... thats the tip of the iceberg. It would make life so worthwhile to leave a legacy that really helps where its needed

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 27/07/2012 23:29  

I wud see my family & close friends ok then pay off all my debts.....give up my job .......grab my passport & go travelling & have a ball

Update Reply
Welshdoll @ 27/07/2012 23:37  

It would be too much money to spend on just yourself.....but I'd give it a really good go

Update Reply
purplepeopleeater @ 28/07/2012 01:24  

I'd tell no one and go travelling but while Im away I would deposit loads of money in my good friends' bank accounts so they could treat themselves to whatever they wanted (after they get over the shock of course)
Then on my travels I would probably run outa money very quickly as I know for a fact that every starvin' and homeless person I would see I would havta buy them a house etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 01:41  

I would buy a Man!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 28/07/2012 01:57  

Wenders, a guy like an all-rounder type.... butler,decorator,builder,bike mechanic,laundryman and chief cook n bottle washer that would do me (plus a few wee extras of course, ooer missus)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 02:07  

I would spend it all on trying to make the lives of people safer and happier and Buy Viking Princess a house and new gold brake leavers for her bike

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 15:22  

I'd buy Matt a new server for BM, treat family and friends, support the charities I already give to, then open a pub and campsite specific to bikers and run it at cost, so free camping for rallies, etc, and cost price on the bar. I'd also give the best bar maid I know the management job at the pub. But as I didn't get a single number it will have to wait until Tuesday before I put the plan into action; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 29/07/2012 02:29  

I'd buy Matt a new server for BM, treat family and friends, support the charities I already give to, then open a pub and campsite specific to bikers and run it at cost, so free camping for rallies, etc, and cost price on the bar. I'd also give the best bar maid I know the management job at the pub. But as I didn't get a single number it will have to wait until Tuesday before I put the plan into action; lol.

Update Reply

Update Reply

Ha ha, I wouldn't be sitting on here that's for sure....PPPPPPPAAAAARRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYY .....TIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEE. Well I can dream lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 18:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email