MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

50 Shades of Grey

50 Shades of Grey (3) - Forums [Biker Match] 50 Shades of Grey (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

50 Shades of Grey

They are like the slate slabs you had as a lad, but you don't need chalk to write stories on them.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 27/07/2012 21:04  

Just bought myself all three books, so im now going to lock myself away and see what all the fuss is about xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 10:55  

I dunno what the fuss is all about to be honest, as there have been books like that out for years.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 13:22  

I've just finished the first one and I'm a bit disappointed..... now I've got to read the other two to find out what happens next!

Update Reply
lisaj @ 28/07/2012 16:31  

He dies...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 20:58  

Ian, you kill joy. I've still got books 2 & 3 to read so I'm taking it you're winding us up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 21:08  

Sox... Err yeah I'm winding you up :-p I don't read ladies books lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 21:13  

I could tell you all but then I'd have to... you know the rest!

There is a documentary on channel 4 about it at ten o'clock sunday night (29th) as its the fastest selling fiction of all time, apparently!!

Having read all three, gotta say I don't know why...!

Update Reply
Eight @ 28/07/2012 22:48  

Hey Ian, it isn't specifically for women you know and I'm pretty sure there will be more than a few guys reading it too. So come on you dudes, hands up, how many have read them and what's your views? Hiya Eight, I thought they said Harry Potter was the fastest selling fiction etc? But hey, they said that about 'Gone with the Wind' back then too. I wonder if it's updated whenever a new one hits the shelves or something... from confused.com that's sitting here maybe someone can enlighten me!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 23:07  

I know I think they make it up as they go along... it's all just marketing, so chumps like me think "ooh what am I missing?" then go out and buy it!

I still reckon we should have a go!!! Loving the bottle of wine, or three, suggestion!

Update Reply
Eight @ 28/07/2012 23:11  

Well I am bored with my job, so next week when I'm in work, there are very few staff in and no students so I will let my mind take a little wander and if you do the same we can pm each other, see what we come up with (oooops looks like I've started already lol), can't be any worse than what ELJ has thrown out hey And what a distraction it will be... yup eight, this is definately sounding like a plan!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 23:19  

You're on!

No "Oh My's " though, I'm absolutely of them!

Update Reply
Eight @ 28/07/2012 23:31  

My friend Sue reads them in bed , then crawls all over her husband ( appropriately named Woody).
I said to him '' she may be shagging Grey , with her eyes closed , but at least he's using your cock '' lol

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 31/07/2012 12:57  

The description of Mr Grey sounds wonderful BUT I wouldnt like a man to have total control over me like that
I hate being told what to do & what not to do.

Update Reply
Welshdoll @ 31/07/2012 17:02  

The description of Mr Grey sounds wonderful BUT I wouldnt like a man to have total control over me like that I hate being told what to do & what not to do. Right, you've had your say now keep Quiet

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 31/07/2012 17:04  

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ Viking

Update Reply
Welshdoll @ 31/07/2012 17:34  

@Welshdoll, nothing wrong with a man tellin ya what to do as long as its only in the bedroom he does it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2012 17:39  

Viking Tel

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2012 17:39  

Hey, Viking hows the play room coming along?!

Update Reply
Eight @ 31/07/2012 18:08  

It's in the planning stage, not signed the contracts on the Flat yet so plenty of time. Are you a Scrabble, Snakes and Ladders, or Monopoly girl?

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 31/07/2012 18:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email