MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

50 Shades of Grey

50 Shades of Grey (2) - Forums [Biker Match] 50 Shades of Grey (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

50 Shades of Grey

.....truth be said it doesnt have to be new to be good ......look at me

......I know I have a good sense of humour but laughter is the best tonic and OK I may be a tiny winy bit deluded as well but whats to lose?

Update Reply
ManxyT @ 26/07/2012 22:12  

I'm half way through the first book.... I thought it would be much worse!

Update Reply
lisaj @ 26/07/2012 22:34  

oh Lisaj, you naughty gal. But hey, you're only half way through the first book, we should ask EIGHT who posted earlier what the other two books are like

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2012 22:47  

Correct me if I'm wrong, peeps, but didn't Jackie Collins write that book LACE about 15 years ago? That was racey for the time yet it didn't create the stir this text is, wonder why not? Or did it?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2012 23:05  

Lisa...is that thought or "hoped" it would be much worse!! LOL

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 26/07/2012 23:06  

ManxyT I was referring to your comment But to be the leading male in a raunchy ladies fantasy would get my vote every time When I said 'Nowt new there then' meaning isn't that most mens fantasy?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/07/2012 23:15  

"Oh and hey Simon, you just want to be Mr Grey don't you, go on admit it " If you want me to be; lolol

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 26/07/2012 23:51  

to quote Ana... 'oh my' but ok, go on then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 07:52  

Womems Fantasies in 3 books? bloody hell, makes mine seem simple..A lass in Leathers. Can't believe I said Lass, all these Northern folk are washing off on me

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 27/07/2012 08:00  

mmmm i have my own mr Grey..... and it's not a fantasy.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 08:33  

Tim Harris
50 Shades Of The Toon

I knew as soon as I walked through the door from dropping the bairn off at school that I was ganna get some.

I peeped through the fist hole in the living room door and saw the half a roly burning away in the ashtray perched on the arm of me new Brighthouse corner settee. The telly was turned reet doon, ah cudn't even hear what Lorraine was sayin aboot the new fashions for the summer or nowt. Then a saw him, and me heart skipped skipped a beat (just like that Ollie Murs). He'd obviously had a crisis loan and been doon the metty coz he was wearing a fresh new trackie bottoms and brand new pair of flossies, his rippling white chest peeped out from behind the zip of his supadry coat, that was sexily only zipped halfway up, just enough to cover the tack burns but give me a cheeky glimpse of what was to come.

He pulled me towards him and whispered "Y'all reet pet" before planting the lips on me, I trembled under the aroma of Golden Virginia and stale Bella. He took me there and then, right on the Argos rug whilst our staffy Tyson looked on.

He left without a word, but he would return soon, with tales of a fight in the Jobcentre queue and his joy at finding a pound coin on the floor of the 54. I tried to settle myself with a tab and a can but all the while that one question burned in my heart........

Will he remember my pasty from Greggs???

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 27/07/2012 08:35  

ROFPML Y I man

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/07/2012 10:04  

Well, don't want to disappoint but it's more of the same in the second and third... which is either good or bad, depending on your view point!

@viking tel you can be my Mr Grey anytime ( I'll wear my leathers, you get the play room ready!)

@sox, you're spot on about "Lace", I've been thinking about it alot lately ... very racy for it's time, and still is

Update Reply
Eight @ 27/07/2012 14:04  

Oh Tiger Tim, I'm still laughing here, that's brill and who was it that said romance is dead?...well alright it might be but humour is still king pin. Cheers chuck
BTW, I have just finished reading the first book, and dare I say it... I got bored half way through!!!! Damn it number eight, I was hoping 2 and 3 would be better, you've now burst my bubble But I'm one of those... I've started so I'll finish, so will plod on Might go out and find 'Lace' to read after them, then post it to eight when I've finished.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 14:26  

The Play room? That will be on my to do list when I decorate the new Flat, it was going to be the bedroom but I'll sleep in the Bathroom! I won't carpet the place as Claudes mucky paws will make a right mess!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 27/07/2012 14:30  

I'm with you Sox, found all three quite boring and predictable...

Bet we could come up with better...

I'm downloading lace to my kindle as we speak!

Update Reply
Eight @ 27/07/2012 14:30  

Fully agree with you eight, we should meet up with note books and tape recorder and a couple of bottles of wine. Mind you, we would probably end up getting stonking drunk and laughing too much but it would be fun having a go eh My Son wanted to buy me a kindle but I like having the real thing in my hands... ooooer, should rephrase that considering the 'topic' of this thread

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 19:39  

What's a kindle ? Dunno if we have those in Brum ? Do we ????

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 20:18  

They are electronic hun, you buy books online to read on them. They are very popular now, they save you having books all around the house like I have. Hope I have explained that properly.... I know what I mean though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2012 20:28  

Thanks i feel enlightened but still never heard of them.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/07/2012 20:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email