MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Use of the Forum

Use of the Forum (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Use of the Forum (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Use of the Forum

''Its about making friends and expanding ur family more than anything and about the bikes, the blasts and the coffee and cakes :-)Absolutely agree with you matey !!!!!!!!!! I did west Midlands Bikesafe a few years ago and well worth doing, what they tell you does stay with you when your out on the road. Gets a bit artificial as the cagers really behave when they see you being pursued by a Jam sandwich bike. Still good informative couple of days. Worth every penny.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 07/08/2012 11:14  

Hi folks,

Like Eight, Gingerjen and many others, I have found the site to be supportive. I lost my husband last year literally days before our long awaited French trip. Thanks to BM I have found others in my situation, and it is good to be able to share bad and good times.

I was introduced to motorbikes by my husband, who had ridden since he was 15. When he died, I realised that he had left me with an addiction, motorbikes, hence joining the site as I can't ride (tried many times and had close encounters with large metal fences and parked vans - doesn't do a lot for the confidence). Feel the need to keep in touch with bike scene.

I knew BM as a dating site, because my step daughter was a member on here years ago. I wondered if it was still going, had a look around and realised quite quickly that it wasn't just dating but a whole social scene. If I was to get anything out of the experience, I needed to subscribe and jump in, so here I am, reading posts, laughing (its been a while since I felt I could), and generally confirming that bikers are the good people I had come to know whilst on the road.

To those who aren't full members, I would say, try it for a month, then go back to being a standard if it really isn't for you.

Update Reply
Barbara @ 02/09/2012 21:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email