MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BMers in the South - Where are you?

BMers in the South - Where are you? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] BMers in the South - Where are you? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BMers in the South - Where are you?

Ive just msgd 1500 members around Ashford, now waiting for my postbox to burst......

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 27/07/2012 20:54  

Looking out for the pigs!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 27/07/2012 21:01  

i will be back in action sometime this year and willing to play i dont mind picking pilly up please any body without sense off humour need not apply bazza

Update Reply
baza 2458 @ 28/07/2012 12:39  

Will look forward to seeing you back in action baza, sooner rather than later. The same goes for me regarding pillys if there are any out there who want to join in with rideouts and events please don't hesitate to get in touch

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 28/07/2012 23:05  

Baza, will they need a sense of humour cos of your style of riding or just in general?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/07/2012 00:03  

may be its my riding stlye maybe its me in general may be its nice to see people with a smile on there face ps learning to open my eyes on corners now

Update Reply
baza 2458 @ 29/07/2012 08:19  

always remember,one southerner is worth one hundred northerners....ok,touch paper lit.....and stand well back...................

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 29/07/2012 10:21  

I'm not sure if i'm southern or northern here or is it somewhere in the middle
Think i'll stick to eastern and stay neuteral

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2012 10:50  

@Tufty.

Oi ! this northerner, is heading south in the next couple of weeks.......be afraid, be very afraid..... cos you might end up with me as a pilly if you're not careful!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2012 11:01  

Very controversial comment Tufty and definitely uncalled for and the slap award goes to... ...the Popeye look-alike

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/07/2012 11:49  

it is so wrong that we need a passport to visit up north but they come south for there holidays with out any passport control

Update Reply
baza 2458 @ 29/07/2012 14:07  

thanks to the zelda lookalike....hows that for controversial..(and so it goes on,this sorts out the touchy from the humourous). it is all in jest so.......relaxxxx

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 29/07/2012 18:51  

know what you mean, bit frustrating with the lack of nods back/PM replies and meets down south.

There were a few a long time ago in Southampton and at the Churchillian Portsdown Hill and for a whle there were a few meets/rideouts in the Loomies area but nothing for ages.

Saying that..... Things may be happening but I've been out of action for a long time now (and still will be for a while so meets/camping etc are somewhat difficult for me atm). Events section?.

Maybe I should send a PM to everyone within a 50 mile radius of me suggesting a local meet day - or is that spamming??.

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 29/07/2012 21:50  

That has always been a bit of a problem,trying to arrange things when there doesnt seem a lot of interest. I have put a thread in the ride out forums (meet up in s london surrey etc)in the hope that people might see who is relatively local and want a short notice rideout. the trouble with that is the thread keeps moving further down the list if there has been no comments or bumps,so that it is generally out of sight. what i have done, for the last 3 weeks ,is to post on other facebook sites that im up for a run and to gauge who is interested and it has worked out al 3 weeks so that i have had decent runs and met new people. dont despair,there are those still willing......innit see ya

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 30/07/2012 17:52  

I am up for ride outs but on call every other week so cannot always go to far from home , as have to respond within the hour but quit often go Hastings when on call can be home in 30 mins.Colin PS on call this week but hope to get to Farriers on sat .

Update Reply
colin675 @ 30/07/2012 22:42  

thanks to the *zelda lookalike....hows that for controversial..(and so it goes on,this sorts out the touchy from the humourous). it is all in jest so.......relaxxxx *PML, John, is that meant to be an insult? Apart from the dodgy ears I can't see my resemblance to her, ta for the compliment

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/08/2012 22:32  

just a response from popeye....lol

Update Reply
tuftyjohn @ 03/08/2012 21:32  

I'm trying to sort something for next year 2013. Riding to Cornwall, Devon etc with night stops and then along the coast to pick up a ferry to Dieppe or Calais and over to Belgium for a few days. This is still only in the talking stages! I have a few people interested!! and wondered if others may be??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2012 12:21  

Sounds like a good idea may well be up for it .Colin

Update Reply
colin675 @ 04/08/2012 12:59  

Well I was in the south....and now i've moved North :-)

Update Reply
6bikerkev9 @ 04/08/2012 21:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email