MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (167) - Forums [Biker Match] What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (167) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

Run out to Raven, decided to detour home, 180 odd fun miles, bit damp once but very happy chappie now (should have been 75 mile round trip).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2018 00:28  

I have been busy in the garage over the winter months. My two bikes have had some fettling[?!] performed on them.

Grace:
• fitted black widow exhaust, so Grace now has a voice!
• fitted steibel 120db horn [so i have presence in london traffic]
• re-wired clearwater lights so they don't go out on full beam
• completed full service of plugs, oil, filter, airbox, shaft drive oil
• wired in usb auxiliary socket
• replaced broken plastic infill panels finally
• fitted mirror extenders so I can now see past my shoulders
• installed secondary fusebox and wired up auxiliary stuff to it
• passed mot

Tigger:
• ordered gaskets, oil, filter and clutch parts.
Seems like after 6000miles the clutch rotor arm fatigues and snaps off inside the clutch case. Nice...

Update Reply
oddbod @ 17/04/2018 02:23  

Took the sv1000 for Mot and tonight will be going on the blade to VicBikers pub big bike night, lovely night for it , should be a good turnout.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2018 15:59  

Went to Cromer, then rode the Norfolk coast lint to Hunstanton, stopping at various beaches on route for tea and ice cream

Update Reply
Tezza1958 @ 19/04/2018 19:55  

Loadsa miles! Lotsa fun big cheesy grin after crap weather!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2018 23:04  

Not long back from a ride out to Stafford bike show, lovely day , great show again and rammed. Lots of lovely bikes on show and for sale.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2018 15:53  

Up to Ponderosa then down to Bala stopped for lunch was going on to Barmouth but rain stopped play eventually rode out rain back to Llangollen and home which was sunny

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 22/04/2018 19:18  

A lovely bimble up to The Sun Inn at Norwood, a tasty lunch sitting in the sun.

Followed by a ride on B roads up to Fountains Abbey and on for a fab ice-cream from G&T's Ice Cream Parlour at Risplith soaking up the rays!

Onwards through Nidderdale via Pateley Bridge, past Greenhow and into Wharfedale through Grassington and back via Ilkley.

All in all a lovely day out. Thanks Stuie x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/05/2018 21:09  

Rode out to Route 59 Cafe, had a coffee while looking around the bikes, possibly got stung by a speed camera on the way back. All in all a good evening :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2018 22:35  

painted it purple lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 20:35  

I've been out on 2 of 'em!
Took the RD350 out for a 70 mile cross-country run this afternoon, but constantly topping to fiddle wih carbs....I'd forgotten to put the little springs on the air corrector screws back in after a rebuild, and they kept winding in and running it rich. Oops...
Then took the Beemer out to a pop-up Biker social at a country pub this evening. It was their first bike event, and not bad with about 50 or so there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 21:16  

Back from Forres to Oldmeldrum after camping with grandson and daughter, 434 mile ride home tomorrow, that's gonna be fun, done 700 miles since I left home 11 days ago already.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2018 23:48  

Wiped it over and removed several tons of dead insects 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/07/2018 11:33  

Put the bike on the Dyno again to tweak all 8 injectors and change the ignition curve, also removed the top end restriction, and generally made it “better” everywhere. More power down low, in the middle, and up top. I iz a happy bunny. 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2018 16:14  

Took the BSA A10 for 80 miles of happy afternoon bendswinging through the empty Vale of Belvoir, North Leics. and South Derbys. A little chill in the air but the old girl was singing along sublimely.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2018 21:35  

A ten hour ride round most of north wales and realising I should have got my cold weather gear out, still dithering now.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/09/2018 22:55  

Went over to Moreton-in-the-Marsh. I know the roads so thought a good bet. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Loads of bikes out, all looked retired people to me enjoying their time. As was I of course. Recommend Tilly's tea room. Nice cakes.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/10/2018 17:11  

Can vouch for cakes at Tilly's ,VFR...a frequent stop when i'm scooting up or down Fosse Way..:)>
Today was a chillout day,so i took time to polish the few shiny bits on my Speed Triple...might do the same to Verity soon..lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/10/2018 20:57  

166 MPH on the way home from the pub 😂

Oh wait....what?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/10/2018 01:25  

A lot more than yesterday 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/10/2018 15:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email