MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (164) - Forums [Biker Match] What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (164) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

I took it to buy some steak for my dinner :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2017 00:01  

Abandoned the housework and pottered off doing errands on Verity the Honda,taking the scenic (and longer) route home...sunshine but weak and hazy patches..DRY though!! :)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/12/2017 14:56  

Nothing...but it's early yet,haha :)>>>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/12/2017 09:51  

A pleasant ,dry,and sunlit ride out to the Lower Lode Inn,Forthampton for lunch and a pint,ditto on the way back,50 mile round trip..with a little excitement near home....:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/12/2017 21:08  

Sitting listening to music,polishing the nosecone for Rudolph,soon be happy with it :(

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/12/2017 22:17  

Got slightly wet,watched a head on collision in front of me on the way home...:/>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 05/12/2017 20:35  

As above,but without the car crash bit,a normal commute to work and back...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/12/2017 20:03  

Checked chain on Verity and flung some chain lube at it...general check round before a thrash on Xmas afternoon...Ho Ho Ho..<I:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/12/2017 14:57  

A blast on the fireblade up to the northwest to see someone , cold but worth it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/12/2017 19:05  

Up to Lynn on the Bandit, across to Norwich for a cuppa, called in Route 11 on way back, but shut, just beat the rain.

Update Reply
Tezza1958 @ 24/12/2017 18:01  

Shook some of the snow off Verity's cover..:(>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/12/2017 11:00  

First time on the bike since I packed up work on the 19th, So I took a little ride to Box Hill for a chili burger and managed to breakdown on the way home, Luckily I was five minutes push from my local bike.
After 90 minutes of humming and deep breaths and a new wire from the reg/rec to the battery, so bypassing the loom, when I went to pay they said "Hope that works for you Chris, Merry Christmas and close the door on the way out."
Cheers lads, I would like to say the name of the shop, but the owner may see it.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/12/2017 19:14  

Broke down AGAIN ??!?!! Pah! That bike needs a good seeing to Rags.😲

Let Dory n Serenity17 loose with the toolbox and they will have it fixed in a jiffy, well either that or totally fubar'd! 😉😁

Well done on getting the problem resolved for nowt, 'tis the Season of Goodwill though ... RESULT!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/12/2017 20:21  

Again it was all around the reg/rec and no rugby team to give a push like last time. lol
For all the drinks I've given them there over the last 20 odd years, it was nice to get something back.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/12/2017 20:30  

Nice you got the help Ragnar, crap it happened, didn't do owt on mine, just looked at it sitting there waiting for me and 'bits' and went pillying with a mate :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2017 22:23  

Not got a bike at the mo 😢 sooo... I shall delete this topic....... Pmsl 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2017 08:54  

Had to see if the last repair worked.
So with AA card in my pocket just in case,
I set off to Loomies Moto Cafe down the A3 to put so charge into the battery or die on me.
After eating breakfast came the telling moment of would she start or will I be ordering another cup of tea and waiting for the AA?
I turned the key, pulled the clutch in and placed my thumb on the starter button and started to press it in, the starter motor started to turn.

Join us next week for the next thrilling episode of Will She, Won't She Start.

She purred into life like a kitten.
I returned back on some minor roads that I only do when working and not on my own bike.
So covered 130 miles and my belly is still full, May need to make it a near perfect day and go to the pub.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 30/12/2017 16:24  

Woohoo, way to go Rags! Loomies brekkie... Yummy 😁👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/12/2017 23:24  

Yesterday, NYE, out n about on the roads in North Yorkshire/Selby District. Fairly quiet and great weather. Ended up at Seaways for a very late brekkie (lovely as usual). Plenty of bikes n lots of rosy cheeks in the carpark. Lol.

A rapid ride home got back just before dark.

A lovely way to spend the last day of 2017, with Stuie 😘.

Thanks for another year of chaos, madness and a fair bit of worry! 😉

Fingers crossed 2018 will bring changed fortunes x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/01/2018 15:43  

Scrubbed , washed and polished the sv until its back looking like new after yesterdays day in the north, nice day but got wet coming back.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2018 16:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email