MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (162) - Forums [Biker Match] What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (162) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

A chug over the hills to Weds. Bikenite,in Cheltenham tonight,and weather good so hoping for big turnout of two-wheeled shiny things ...Good opportunity to finish off scrubbing in new rear tyre,too

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/09/2017 17:13  

Shot over to Cheltenham,only to realise i'd gone to the wrong place,bikemeet was beside Staverton Airport,Churchdown(silly old sod's going gaga)...BIG turnout,loads of great bikes and old friends,bliss..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/09/2017 22:16  

Checked oil level,coolant,chain tension,topped up Scottoiler,wiped dead bug remains from headlamps,Rudolph ready fo a galumph through Wales to Lake Vrynwy on Sunday Morning...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/09/2017 11:13  

Loaded up tankbag and sprayed some more proofing stuff on my sponge-like 'waterproofs'...rubbing some new leather treatment onto jacket and trews,been ages since i used this stuff...hmmm...last autumn/winter...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/09/2017 14:22  

Went to Wales,looked at a dam,had coffee and breakfast,more coffee,greeted fellow BM-ers,watched the rain vary from drizzly mist to stair-rods and back again,drank coffee,left when the clouds parted ,got home dry...230-odd miles along some entertaining A/B roads

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/09/2017 21:13  

Looked at Rudolph and muttered to myself about getting the Karcher out again

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/09/2017 17:50  

Travelled down to Dorset,picked up a pillion in a million,then we trundled off to see Old Wardour Castle (recommend if you're in the area)..then south to Poole and a sit on the Quayside amongst the bikes,and a scrummy lunch..On the way home i had to 'filter' past 7 miles of traffic on the A46 heading North,(J14-J16 M5 closed due to lorry through central reservation causing multiple pileup,so this was the spinoff effect,bummer)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/09/2017 19:37  

Not today but yesterday. Set off in brilliant sunshine to ride down the East coast road. Crazy weather. One minute sunny n blue, the next black n stormy, ....oh and quite thick fog too. Bonkers!
Great ride though, and a hot choccy with fab company and chat to warm up. Wonderful!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2017 12:01  

Adjusted chain,strapped on luggage,pointed bike in direction of Wales...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 22/09/2017 21:13  

A trip to Boston, an unsuccessful shopping trip . Then a ride up to Lincoln to see a mate, a cuppa tea n a lesson in how to get your bike on the centre stand (her not me!) from Stuie

Then a speedy ride home. Just what the doctor ordered

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/09/2017 20:39  

A ride back from Barmouth that started grey and soggy,but i was sweating me taters off by the time i got home,Rudolph an impeccable performer ,as usual,but does need a blast off with the Karcher during the week,lots of Welsh mud in odd places,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/09/2017 20:33  

I rode it home.
Still haven't done the sums on mileage, but I know there were lots of smiles.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 24/09/2017 22:00  

Got wet (twice)..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/09/2017 22:17  

Bike out ready for RTTW this morning

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 07/10/2017 09:19  

RTTW but managed to see no-one that I knew at all. I suspect a record turnout though.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 07/10/2017 20:08  

Ride To The Wall....rode in after meeting up with some splendid folk at Strensham Services,(take a bow Paddy ,with the TT600!)just blown away by everybody i met,pencilled in for 2018 already...and a ride into a gorgeous sunset down the Fosse Way ,homeward bound...now for Hoggin' The Bridge on Sunday..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/10/2017 21:34  

Tell you later!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2017 09:00  

Sunday was Hoggin' The Bridge... Brilliant rideout from Aust Services into South Wales to Caldicot via towns and villages.. Ended up in Park land beside Caldicot Castle..great venue,live bands all afternoon,loads of stands and stalls...rides for kids,food and drink at sensible prices, bought some new t-shirts and got a new (brown) leather waistcoat for great price..recommended highly as day trip..:) 72 miles for me and Rudolph.
Only downer was seeing people filming us on phones, whilst driving their bloody cars... Assholes!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/10/2017 23:23  

Checked Rudolph over for hidden tracker stuff,if i find one i'll put it on Nacho's collar...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/10/2017 20:12  

Washed Rudolph and Verity..just got choose which goes to Stafford on Sunday...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/10/2017 13:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email