MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (161) - Forums [Biker Match] What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (161) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

A bimble to the pub for dinner, what a lovely surprise. Thanks Stuie. xx Then a quick ride into Squires, only saw one old bike mate... Where was everyone? Hmm possibly still recovering from the weekend!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/08/2017 22:01  

Good to hear you're back out on the road. xx

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/08/2017 22:05  

Thanks Izzy. Just short journeys ATM. It seems like forever, almost 3 months, since last time we were out together on the bike

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/08/2017 22:07  

Glad you both back out to play . Keep safe and see you soon X

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 16/08/2017 22:29  

Tonight a quick run up the Fosse Way to Moreton In Marsh for Weds. Bikenight,a mere 82 miles outing..pics on profile..met another BM member too,and chatted bikes for ages..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/08/2017 22:56  

A soggy 60 mile trundle back from Golden Swan,closer i got to home,the brighter and drier it got...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/08/2017 18:15  

Made it home in 1 very wet piece it didnt stop raining until I started to unpack the bike 238 miles back at at leisurely 55 - 60 mph took about 6 hours n bum only just started to go numb lol

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 21/08/2017 18:39  

QM, you made it back quicker than us!    We did about 100+ miles to achieve approx 50 miles as the crow flies, it took 3+ hours but we did have a smashing lunch as well!!

We gave up the country lanes n headed for the motorway. Not home yet, sat in Pizza Hut  about 10mins from home 
just about 8 hours

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2017 20:11  

Lindz I should have gone with Dave and "company" for breakfast then instead of fry up I could have had apiece of one of those cakes [ couldnt have cared less about weather after one of them pmsl] Glad you both managed to get almost home in one piece [Was it your "back seat driver" that made you take so long or just you being "careful?"]XXX

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 21/08/2017 20:55  

Just a swift trot over to Glos. Airport for Weds. bikenite and back,rode home into big red sunset,just about 40 odd miles..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/08/2017 21:26  

Went to Whitby bike night. What a beautiful evening. Had fish and chips and gravy, yes gravy, try it! Then a nice cup of tea and a slice of chocolate cake with squirty cream. Best of all I didn't pay as It wasn't my turn. Yesss.

Update Reply
red_daytona @ 24/08/2017 23:39  

Thursday evening faffed around with Brembo caliper on CB500,then decided to revert to it's original Nissin instead,bled it through and new fluid,off out for a pootle round the lanes to check....realised just why i put Brembo one on in the first place....should pass it's re-MOT though..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/08/2017 07:38  

We've been out most of the afternoon 'trundling' (I use the term very loosely) around Holmfirth (for lunch in Gonzo's), Holme Moss, Woodhead, Glossop, Snake Pass, to a really nice spot, The Upper Derwent Visitor Centre, next to LadyBower Reservoir for a scrummy ice-cream and then up the Strines and home again. Lovely!  Thanks Stuie 

Weather was overcast for the most part but warm, so that's a win win, as far as I'm concerned

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 25/08/2017 18:21  

83 enjoyable miles rumbling around Gloucestershire in the sunshine,picking up locations for BM#4 photo challenge...King's Stanley,Frocester,Saul,Framilode,Epney,Elmore,then off to Forthampton and The Lower Lode Inn for lunch and a pint,then back across to Tetbury for a delicious Chocolate ice cream and some 4 o'clock photos and finally home....only a gorgeous pillion passenger could have improved the day..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/08/2017 17:24  

Nice day out to Ponderosa then Bala and finished with Barmouth with fish and chips with unexpected detour home due to a bad bike crash at Middletown Powys

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 27/08/2017 23:05  

A random 60 mile ride around ,with no set itinerary,just for the joy of it,ended up treating some friends to a pint at their local, a long overdue chat too

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/08/2017 17:15  

Stared intently at rear tyre on't Speed Triple and decided to order a new one before it gets iffy...at least it lasted 6k + miles..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 29/08/2017 16:35  

Happy Daze...new rear tyre arrived for Rudolph,just got to get it fitted on over the weekend,then serious fun can resume,old boot looking a tad trashed...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/09/2017 22:40  

And so is the tyre,haha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/09/2017 09:44  

A quick buzz over to Gloucester for a tyre change,scrubbing it in on the way back...just GOT to give Rudolph a bloody good wash n' polish,it's been ages...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/09/2017 13:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email