MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

whos doin what this weekend

whos doin what this weekend (3) - Forums [Biker Match] whos doin what this weekend (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

whos doin what this weekend

Shame we missed you at Hawes, we where there in the afternoon after a spin around Masham. Kettlewell and onwards. Were all the vintage bikes at the creamery while you were there?

Update Reply
centurion @ 23/07/2012 09:16  

Hi Centurion,

yes, I was there in the afternoon, and yes, I did see the vintage bikes which I thought were fab!! I had seen the post about a run there by a few of you, and I did look out for ya all - but we must have been like ships passing in the night.

Loved the magnifying route rollers on the vintage bikes - must have been the original sat navs!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2012 09:54  

I'm loving the new word PB, 'pillynapped', if anyone wants to pillynap me feel free lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/07/2012 10:06  

Stunt Fest in London this weekend....an the suns shining woo hooo........woo hoooo......

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 24/07/2012 09:15  

Calne. Went in the car last year as I was passing that way, couldn't find anywhere to park so carried on! http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2690

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 24/07/2012 09:39  

this weekend coming will be at maryport blues festival,cumbria,bliss....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/07/2012 13:19  

Having a ride down to friskney to visit some mates on Saturday then a ride up to Cleethorpes Sunday for a charity thing..... Going on my own bike for a change..... Not that i don't like pilly BBZ... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2012 13:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email