MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Ferrari Fire Entire Crew

Ferrari Fire Entire Crew  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ferrari Fire Entire Crew  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Ferrari Fire Entire Crew

lol... kindly soul isn`t he?? ok I`ll rephrase that... he`s a kindly soul except for when he`s telling people on bikechat that he`s spent a couple of nights in my bed (long story and it isn`t what you might think)

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 02/08/2007 15:37  

Hang on...Im gonna be naughty here and play the posting above off against the 6.13pm posting in the Obsessions thread in Bike Chat. Then I'm gonna get me tin hat on and hide in a bunker while Claire calms down

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/08/2007 15:53  

OMG!!!! I never thought of that honestly officer, it isn`t how it looks, trust me i`m a nurse blah blah blah!!! Which bunker are you hiding in??? wouldn`t be the ones near Formby beach would it? I could find you you know! How do I get myself out of this one! MATT!!!!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 02/08/2007 15:59  

Eeee ba gum! I'll be coming to have a word with Kwak, once my curly perm's dry, had me muzzie trimmed and shell suit returned from the baggie.

Update Reply
rattler @ 04/08/2007 19:09  

R A! behave.. you're a scouser, there aint enough teeth left in the comb ( I am SO dead) the baggie what? *rustle rustle... flicking thro pages of me scouse dictionary*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/08/2007 08:37  

lol... the laundrette!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 06/08/2007 13:52  

Eh Kwak, are you after a Kirkby kiss or what girl?

Update Reply
rattler @ 07/08/2007 18:27  

Oo I say! I'm spoken for, no kissing STRANGE men

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/08/2007 22:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email