MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Ferrari Fire Entire Crew

Ferrari Fire Entire Crew  - Forums [Biker Match] Ferrari Fire Entire Crew  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Ferrari Fire Entire Crew

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>See if you can read this without laughing </o:p> <o:p></o:p> The Ferrari team fired their entire crew. This announcement followed Ferrari’s decision to take advantage of British Government’s ‘Work for the Dole’ scheme to employ some Liverpudlian youngsters. The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Toxteth were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds, without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari’s existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high tech equipment. It was thought to be an excellent move by the Ferrari management team as most races are won, or lost, in the pits. However, Ferrari got more than it bargained for! At the new crew’s first practice session, not only was the scouse crew able to change all 4 wheels in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds they had resprayed, re-badged and sold the car to the Mclaren team for ten cases of Stella, a bag of weed and some service photos of David Coulthard’s bird in the show

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/07/2007 07:58  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - that's class!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 31/07/2007 08:07  

Funny sensayuma you've got in Yorkshire

Update Reply
Wills @ 31/07/2007 08:30  

Update Reply
Di @ 31/07/2007 08:36  

"R A" Wills

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/07/2007 09:04  

Couldnt find any Yorkshire jokes, i suppose these will have to do. For "scouser" read "yorkshire" throughout..... http://www.jokefile.co.uk/odds/liverpool.html

Update Reply
Wills @ 31/07/2007 09:33  

If you can't beat'em, nick their car. Obviously the stolen tech manual was to complicated for Mclaren to understand so they nicked a whole car. If it's not red and Italian it doesn't count

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 31/07/2007 09:42  

classic Kwak

Update Reply
Oggy @ 31/07/2007 11:48  

good one kwak

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 31/07/2007 14:16  

Despite Matts nagging I fail to regularly look in on the site and only do the occasional browsing..... 1st post I see is this!!!! have we got such a bad reputation???? (yeah ok, I know we have lol) there are some decent and honest scousers amongst us tho aren`t there Mr Liverpool??? (Speedy changes into her shell suit and sips her lager and black!)

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 31/07/2007 16:06  

@ Claire

Update Reply
Di @ 31/07/2007 16:45  

Hiya Claire, wassup bike chat not busy enough for ya? lol Kwak aka Zodit on BC

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/07/2007 20:18  

Its very quiet at the min but it can be at this time of year... it still keeps me busy tho and still have to check in several times a day. Don`t usually have time to look at this site despite Matt`s nagging but thought I`d pop my head in lol. Why don`t you all keep the same user names on Bikechat as you do here, would be far less confusing

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 01/08/2007 12:10  

Emailed Matt yesterday to try and unify things so as I'm Wills on both. Watch this space...unless anyone knows how to change me name without asking the management to do it.

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/08/2007 13:17  

deed poll??

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 01/08/2007 14:41  

Thats even worse than asking the management...asking a lawyer!

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/08/2007 15:14  

Why don`t you all keep the same user names on Bikechat as you do here, would be far less confusing Cos the 2 sites are for different purposes, well they were to me, I can't speak for others. BC = CHAT, B M = MATCH, I wanted a different name for each site. Perhaps Biker Match should have a name change tho, as it's not just a dating site?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/08/2007 16:22  

I doubt Matt will change the name... it took him years to develop the site and all he ever went on about was designing a dating site. It took a lot of his time up and its great that many of you guys have developed good friendships as a result of the site but I think his answer would be Bikechat for chat and Bikermatch for dates. Put it to him tho lol

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 01/08/2007 16:44  

Mmm well in the first BM newsletter Matt states it's a 'social and dating site' besides we do a heck of a lot of gassing on here too lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/08/2007 16:52  

deed poll?? See! Mr Liverpool is no more. Dead, deceased, shuffled off his mortal coil...an obliging Matt did the dirty deed. But you ain't sent the last of me!

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/08/2007 06:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email