MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Profiles Without Photos

Profiles Without Photos (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Profiles Without Photos (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Profiles Without Photos

Well, then I'm kind of wondering why the site is called Biker Match instead of Biker Social or similar. And why the Home page has the following:

1 Create a profile
Be seen by great potential new friends with your own FREE profile!
2 Search for people
Use the FREE search tools to see photos of people near you!
3 Connect!
Then simply contact people you find for fun or romance!
Romance suggests, er, dating to most folk.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 16:57  

At least one of those other sites mentioned is advertised for bikers but when you sign up you just get stuck on the books of a regular dating site called Urban Social.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 16:59  

Notice it says FUN or romance,a lot of folk just want to meet someone for company on runs etc,romance may come later. I like the site the way it is and have met some great people in the past few weeks.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 17:04  

I'm a convert.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 17:31  

A lot of other stes are a con, they blanket advertise on different things, dating, friendship etc biking ans some dodgy subjects then link all the profiles. It legal apparently as it says in the small print.... Better here girl.........was gonna say normal....er no...was gonna say safe.....er no........but then it came to me.....just a damn good decent bunch who are always their each other. You'll find you put on your going away somewhere soon invites for coffee, place to stay or dry out if you get stuck.....

The closest camaraderie I have seen since I was in the forces....better cause these lot won't drink your beer without asking first ha ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 17:54  

Why isn't it 'fun AND romance' anyhow?

Can you not have both?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 18:41  

As per usual with you lot - this thread has made me ponder, frown and laugh out loud.

It is the perfect example of the mixed bunch we have here and exactly why I like being a member.

I have made friends here and found a great fella - simple as that ... aren't I the lucky one? And he's another one who looks different in almost every photo. Oh heck! Perhaps I'm two-timing by accident!

Sandi - well done for opening a great debate. (whether you meant to or not) Love it!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 30/07/2012 18:55  

I have no idea Viking lol

Well done to you Riggy

Update Reply
Welshdoll @ 30/07/2012 20:12  

Strangely sane: Of course you can have both.( Be entertaining when Ms Fun meets Ms Romance on a pilly ride!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 20:22  

Best testimony I've ever seen...

"The closest camaraderie I have seen since I was in the forces"

Thanks!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/07/2012 22:24  

LOL Riggy, nope, I hadn't intended on it being a debate, but at least I didn't start a riot

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/07/2012 22:33  

I just wear my hat all the time that way folk spot me irrelevant of what the rest of me looks like lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/07/2012 09:55  

With BJ on your hat, most men won't care what you look like

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 31/07/2012 10:43  

Distinctive headgear is always helpful When you remember to take it with you Fortunately, with my unmistakable "fizzog" Most folk recognize me with or without

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/07/2012 13:22  

VT i never thought of that BONUS lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/07/2012 22:24  

Sandi, you better not start any riots. Who would maintain the calendar if we had to ban you!

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 01/08/2012 03:56  

Matt would have to, so ya better not ban me or he'll be lumbered

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/08/2012 08:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email