MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Profiles Without Photos

Profiles Without Photos (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Profiles Without Photos (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Profiles Without Photos

aaah jinx your not a dirty old man hun your not old and im sure you shower all time.you may have a wicked and smutty mind but we love you for it

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/07/2012 18:28  

jinx had a tent bath at 4.30 this morning lol

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2012 19:35  

Yawn, Yawn, Barf!!!!!!! Same old shite!!!! Seems to me some people really need to get a life of their own and stop biatching about this, that, him, her, I can, I can't, I am, I'm not!!!!!!!

Rules of the site.....Main profile pic must clearly show members face(or something like that) Profile pics are not compulsory(or something like that too)

When are people going to just start to enjoy the site and all the good things about it and stop bickering about silly things??????

P.S. I like a guy who's fit, with a nice arse and makes me larffffff!!!! But im never going to get one!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 15/07/2012 19:37  

ARM CANDY ??? ARM CANDY???
Of course women are arm candy . It takes most of you two hours to get ready for a simple pint in the pub.
Secretly , us blokes love it coz we're just dumb enough to believe that you do it for us .
However , walking down town with your girl on your arm and her obviously looking her best is a great feeling. And if she draws a few admiring glances . That's the cherry on the cake.
A confident well turned out woman is very attractive . Very sexy , and yeah for 99% of guys, perfect. The other 1% want Angelina.
If after 3 dates , your man isn't proud to say that you're gorgeous and sexy arm candy, get rid of him and get someone that wants YOU Coz he really wants Angelina.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 15/07/2012 20:22  

If this site was a dating site and not a social site as it now is , then it would be important to you if your date looked like his/her picture . So as it`s a social site , it`s probably irrelevent .. All people are attracted to someone by their looks regardless of what they say . Imagine the horror story if your date turned up looking 20 years older than the picture .. And as was posted earlier , it is nice to see who you`re talking to

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 15/07/2012 20:54  

VFRAJ lol nobody fails to spot me and thats why i wear it :) I appreciate that some folk have their own reasons why they dont want a profile pic, but as said it does put some folk off replying to messages. As for profile pics themselves, there was a big debate and vote not so long ago regarding this and the rules were updated and made clearer on the outcome of the vote. Us mods try very hard to make sure all pics adhere to site rules but we are just human so anybody seeing any that do not adhere can always report them. I reply to all messages sent to me, i would find it rude not too, but thats just me. It does however help if your profile pic is a good likeness to you, whether it is recent or not, does help when attending meets etc. We recently had a member get very arsey cos they attended a night out and nobody spoke to them, no profile pic and they didnt say they were coming either. Fat ass brummie i am, mind reader i am not lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/07/2012 21:12  

Thanks to Hurtz and Lulu for your kind comments, thanks XK for the laughs and thanks to all who posted in here with their views.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2012 22:11  

I was exceptionally guilty of ahem 'fraudulently posing' with big ed's hand over my mouth (no idea why he did that) and i'm now suffering the consequences....

I'd hav walked straight past my gorgeous lovely wonderful (oh yes i've got it bad) ste because he isnt my type (sorry babes) and i can safely say it was the pic of his cbr600 track bike that i went 'phwooooaaaaarrrrr' at..... Ste thought i was perfect coz i came complete with a huge hand over my gob and in spite of my assurances that i had a faulty mouth, filter and looked better with my lid on he thought we were going to be ace mates....

Four weeks down the line he's not shushed me once, still laughs at my god awful giddiness and thanks his lucky stars i was cheeky enough to blag him to take me to cadwell park so i could perv at tommy hill.... Never banked on perving at ste though!

And yes i'm still enjoying perving at ste and thanking god every second for being a cheeky mare!

BM may be a 'social' site for some but many of u are also included as 'extended' family for me :-)

Matt and all the mods do the best they can at great cost so everyone please quit giving them a hard time and support them or i'll nag u all into submission.....i wouldnt be a mod for all the tea in china-too much hard work trying to please everyone with very little thanks in return! To all u mods-keep up the good work u do behind the scenes and matt THANKYOU for putting up with us all :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 15/07/2012 22:43  

Mizzi, not all the staff are mods

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/07/2012 22:45  

Ooops!! Apologies to all-i'll try that one again....

To everyone responsible for all of the events, the forums and peacekeeping, entertaining and giggles i thank u all for keeping me sane the last 16 months-unfortunately i cant buy u all a beer but i can say a massive THANKYOU and please keep up the good work :-)

If there's anyone else i've missed out i apologise lol xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 15/07/2012 23:27  

LOL, thanks Mizzi, I'm glad you've got a sense of humour. It was lovely to see you and your fella, and looking so happy too at Squires last weekend.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/07/2012 00:14  

Well here's the thing that wrankles with me. People pay a subscription in the hope of hooking up with someone for whatever reason. They quite reasonably expect to see a picture alongside a profile so they can get an idea if they're the type of person they either fancy or like the look of as a riding buddy. So when searches reveal scores of profiles barely completed or "Tell you later" with no mugshot it's easy to get the feeling they're not getting value for money. Which, of course, they aren't.

The other thing that just irritates me is if you can have a profile with no picture why can't you have a profile with a picture of someone wearing a helmet? They're both just as bloody useless.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2012 23:29  

Update Reply
Emzed @ 29/07/2012 23:33  

Many people join BM and don't upload a photo of themselves to start with buth then upload a photo after a few days. I regularly approve new profiles without a photo and then see the same profile a few days later with a photo added. "The other thing that just irritates me is if you can have a profile with no picture why can't you have a profile with a picture of someone wearing a helmet? They're both just as bloody useless" Where does it stop? I can see your point but there has to be a rule of some sort or we'd have profiles full of cartoon characters, plants, pets, holidays, family and friends, etc.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 30/07/2012 00:44  

How about making the rule no picture on sign up = no sign up?
Nice and simple.
It really isn't that hard to come up with a picture these days. People signing up for a biker matching site called 'Biker Match' could reasonably expect that - especially as the contact facilities require payment.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 01:32  

There are meany resons folk don't put pics up and I have not come across a site yet that says no pic no profile

Update Reply
JP @ 30/07/2012 09:27  

We will never get a solution that suits everybody but we do try :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/07/2012 11:33  

I think if you wanna reply to someone without a pic do and if you don't...don't!
Everyone has the choice to put up a pic or not same as everyone has the choice to not reply to them if they don't want to!

That is what I like about this site...the fact it is a social site primarily rather than a dating one and you can choose who you talk or not talk to

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2012 12:51  

I am not here to 'Hook Up' as in Dating.
There is a proper Biker Dating site if thats what you want.
Datingbikers
Bikerdating
Bikerplanet
This is more a Social site although people have met their partners here.

Update Reply
Welshdoll @ 30/07/2012 14:55  

There is a proper Biker Dating site if thats what you want. Datingbikers Bikerdating Bikerplanet Well I Didn't know that, thanks Welshdoll, I'll make a note of them, are they any good?

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 30/07/2012 15:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email