MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

It was 11 months and 3 days..

It was 11 months and 3 days.. - Forums [Biker Match] It was 11 months and 3 days.. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

It was 11 months and 3 days..

post crash yesterday, and I was allowed to stop using the walking stick, use stairs again and go swimming.

A definate frown turned upside down day

One more op later in the year then its the push to full fitness and body repair.

Might be biking again yet

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 12/07/2012 20:40  

Oh well done zzrpilot.. fingers crossed that all goes very well for you.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2012 20:43  

Great to see this post Hang in there ZZR We're all rooting for yer You'll be back for sure

Update Reply
Emzed @ 12/07/2012 20:49  

Wow.. now see my crap just fade into insignificance.. am truly humbled... Way to go ZZRPilot!! An Absolutely Cracking Achievement!! YOU Did that.. YOU!! Omg.. Definately.. a Lusher than Lush with a attached..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 12/07/2012 20:51  

aww ta, havent really been around much (though have popped in occasionally as a lurker) *shrug*

Now to see if there are any members/events nearby, gotta show off the wobbly walk haha

and you wanna know the best thing ???? (apart from being around still hehe)......

When I retire I can trade in all the titanium and boost my pension "we're in the money la la lala laaaaa"

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 12/07/2012 21:06  

oooo and do ladys really dig scars???

eh? eh? EH?????

hehehehe

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 12/07/2012 21:07  

Great news ZZR hope you continue on the "wobbly" road to recovery.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2012 21:20  

zzr, scars always worked for me!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/07/2012 21:20  

LOL @ trade in, ya wally. Nice to know you're on the mend ZZR. Well this 'lady' has to 'like' scars seeing as how I sport quite a few myself.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/07/2012 21:21  

Woo Hoo Brilliant news ZZR !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/07/2012 22:17  

That is great news, cheered me up no end and I've never met you, maybe I'll get the chance now. All the best V

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2012 00:09  

Great news and a really cheerful thing to start my day off.
I think a few of us have scars hun. Like to think we're a lot less shallow than that and that some of us see them as a mark of an adventurous and courageous spirit.

Hope u can make it to some of the events. Sure loads of people would like to see you. A fighter who beats the odds is always an inspiring person to meet.

Update Reply
hurtz @ 13/07/2012 09:48  

Good luck with the recovery ZZRPilot, It is a slow process, I was hoping the Ladies liked scars as I have 1.5 metres of them, It's the face that lets me down though Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 13/07/2012 10:00  

Hi hun,
Looks like u've got yourself an active life there. World super bikes should be good. Was supposed to go to the donington one but got let down at the last minute.
You keep smiling and going to the events and you'll meet someone soon enough.
Take care.
Sue

Update Reply
hurtz @ 13/07/2012 17:26  

thats fab news zzr.i hope to see you soon at a meet or rally.and women do dig scars theyre just like colourless tats and make you who you are hun.its life and its whats inside that counts and you sound like a very determined strong guy thumbs up big time

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/07/2012 12:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email