MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo

R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo (2) - Forums [Biker Match] R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo

Good on ya Arf. We had a brilliant time and even mud skating didn't dampen the spirits! Watching people who'd had one too many trying to stay upright in the mud was entertainment in it's self

Update Reply
Di @ 29/07/2007 16:41  

You missed a photo opportunity di <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Walking off at the end of the show last night whooooosh down on fours in the mud

Update Reply
dragon @ 29/07/2007 16:45  

Damn it!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 29/07/2007 16:47  

Hey BB - Remember its 1-0 to me in the pillow fight. LOL and let me know next time you get changed WAAAAYYYYYY to much on show.... Hee hee hee

Update Reply
skins @ 29/07/2007 17:09  

oh yes the mud , n the theft of our gas n some one got into my top box oh wat fun !!

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 29/07/2007 17:18  

nice to meet u all though , was nursing a couple of cracked ribs so not much dancing

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 29/07/2007 17:19  

LR - not much luck this weekend hun. Sorry to hear that. Least you came and chat to me so not all bad news... LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 29/07/2007 17:26  

Well I eventually got home safe and sound and went to my daughters for dinner, guess what we had YEP BBQ BURGERS AND SAUSAGES I had a fantasic time with all of you and was glad that I went along. Big thanks to all the guys for being great, your all s, and lugging all the stuff to the car sorry I was pretty useless cos sciatica is really painful just now and the damp never helped. But even the rain did not dampen the fantastic atmosphere and fun had by all, pics to follow, roll on the next time

Update Reply
Mazza @ 29/07/2007 18:57  

Can't wait for the one of me in your car nel!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 30/07/2007 04:16  

hahahahahaha not stopped laughing since i got home! how much mud! with ya on the bringing the field home bluesrider! totally excellent weekend guys,thanks for making me feel so welcome and part of a very crazy gang!!! will catch up wiv ya all soon x x x x p.s soz Duke for the ducati grief hehe ride safe eveyone!

Update Reply
deansharman @ 30/07/2007 05:13  

......Nell thanks for being the lovely greeter at the R&B, armed with a beer and a helping hand setting up my home for wekend, your a star x x x

Update Reply
deansharman @ 30/07/2007 05:16  

well me n rc are dying lol , my legs are all stiff i nevr walked so much inmy life, there shud b taxies on site lmao!!! RC is poorly and her chest is givin her hell but when she cums on later she still gonna whoop all ya asses lol, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 30/07/2007 06:26  

yer rc to say u were glowing is an understatement lol n yes skins speak again soon i hope xxx

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 30/07/2007 07:18  

BB my legs too and im at work tonight <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 30/07/2007 07:20  

I'm ok now I've had some sleep! Just about got all the mud cleaned up off everything too!

Update Reply
Di @ 30/07/2007 07:40  

hay Di, wanna come and clean me bike for me. TA go on yah know you wanna, there is only half the field on it honest. Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 30/07/2007 11:00  

I've got mud in places it shouldn't go. Ya think you've got it all then you discover you've got a little sand trail following you around. Good for keeping bum hair in check though!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 30/07/2007 13:52  

Back at home and having burger and chips. Don't have to clean the bike; Scottish weather did that for me. Hit torrential rain about 80miles out. The the sun came out and dried everything except the electrics which had another hissy fit. What an incredible weekend though. Could write a short novel on each of ya. Thanx to Nel for the limes. Apologies to Dean for lowering the tone of his tent by parking the Ducati outside it. Apologies to everyone for bringing a bottle of Malt - Hope it washed out alright BB Honorary kilts to Bluesbiker and Nel for actually drinking the Malt with me. First prize for funniest face to Rock Chick - Trying to swallow a mouthful of Malt - Did you get a picture Di ? Broomski - Your a legend lass; Hope you lost the Honda jacket with THAT patch Ladyrider and Cressy, sorry I never got to spend more time with either of you. Skins, Dean, Shaggy, Bluesbiker, Whoops,RC,BB,Nel,Dragon thanx for making me feel so welcome and being a brilliant laugh all weekend. Wish I had more friends like you guys. You're all 's Di, thanx a million for everthing and making the weekend all the more special and looking after me. It really was a blast guys and I'm already looking forward to our next meeting.

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 30/07/2007 14:51  

WOO HOO I'm back All I can say is a big HI to all those I met at the weekend. It was soooo good seeing RC, Betty and Nel again but also meeting those great people like Di(Finally), Mr Shaggy, Bluesbiker and Dean? was it sorry am hopeless with names. All I can say folks was I LUV YOU ALL !!! Cant wait to see you all again Matt I saw the advert it was great and I look forward to being back in the forums and chat in a couple of weeks.

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 30/07/2007 15:21  

A real pleasure. My only wish is that you try to get geordie to show his face on here. The only person i know that can stop RC in her tracks. Now that would be funny!!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 30/07/2007 16:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email