MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo

R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo - Forums [Biker Match] R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

R&B - yeehaaa n woohoo

yyyyyeeehhhhhhaaaaaa n woooohooooo

WERE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a top weekend was great to meet u all

cya there next year

pics to follow soon (omg)

Update Reply
RC @ 29/07/2007 07:04  

Glad you all had a nice time and pleased the weather held for you all. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 29/07/2007 07:34  

bloody typical, she`s back 5 mins and shouting again !!!!! sober are we darling ?? did you say good bye to geordie before you left this morning !! (oh dear am i gona get in the shxt over this one. ah what the hell) for all who were there, thanks for making me welcome and those who were not, you should have been. it was one good weekend, even in the rain !! Bye for now, gota take my bike for a wash, and i NEED A SHOWER !!! Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 29/07/2007 08:05  

Great to meet all you guys <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype> <o:p></o:p> Absolutely Fantastic <o:p></o:p> RC & BB, twins separated at birth both mad and great fun Di you’re a top lass mate xxx<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Photos nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 29/07/2007 09:17  

Photo's? Oh yes! I do have lots of them don't I?

Update Reply
Di @ 29/07/2007 10:30  

haha, bring on the fotos/evidence Glad u all had a gr8 weekend, sorry i cudnt be there

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/07/2007 11:31  

Back home and unpacked. Just gotta clean the bike!!! It was so good i've bought half the field back with me. A top weekend with a bunch of top people. The Stars of the show were definatly RC and BB. I can still hear Geordie shouting for ya RC. Book your Holiday and make arrangements now to farm ya kids out for next years show cus its gonna be good.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/07/2007 11:54  

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa, thanx for all ur kind words , we were all stars of the show and it wudent av been as much fun with out u all, BRILLIANT bunch of people,ace atmosphere cant wait for nxt yr already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope to see most of u peeps on brum nte out , rite im off cuz i need to rest lol my ist rally and my ist camp and im dead so a big yeeehhaaaa n wooohhhooooo to all my new freinds , i love u all x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 29/07/2007 12:36  

what was the advert like in the program (Back inside page) and did you here the sponsorships of the trohpies??? How were the business card things as well?

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/07/2007 12:45  

SOZ matt i didnt even take notice of the programme lol the otherts mite av noticed , i know ya cards were given out in the beer tent for def ok hun x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 29/07/2007 12:48  

Hi all, Glad to of met those who did not make Matlock... Really was a great couple of days.. Same again next year. RC & BB leave you PJ'S at home next time... Still in search of my cheesecake.... X

Update Reply
skins @ 29/07/2007 14:35  

Full page inside back page we were Matt. Got a couple to send to you when I can find the damn things I have the pj's pic too by the way!!!!!!!!! I have to say when we arrived in the rain and had to put the tents up as it was chucking it down, I never thought we would have such a cracking good time, thanks to all the lads for being pack horses and helping with tents ( especially bluesbiker ) and for not just completely dissolving into hysterics!!!!!!!!!!! Was brill meeting up with everyone and thanks for keeping me in fits of giggles dragon. Thanks to rc for the bbq etc and to Nel for managing to get 4 of us to the rally along with all the crap we brought with us. And thanks to the random Scotsman in his kilt in the beer tent for the photo opportunity!

Update Reply
Di @ 29/07/2007 15:27  

cool thanks hun. So wheres the pics? Email them me if you want and ill make a little slideshow

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/07/2007 15:42  

Di

Update Reply
dragon @ 29/07/2007 15:51  

will definately be there next year

Update Reply
Oggy @ 29/07/2007 16:00  

I think i've found my true vocation Di. Carrying stuff and join by numbers tent erection. LOL

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/07/2007 16:13  

Rudi Shenker and Dean Sharman Rock gods.....Live the dream

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/07/2007 16:18  

that scots man needed ahand with his errection by the look of things lmao

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 29/07/2007 16:19  

oh n by the way skins evyone liked our pjs peeps were very freindly when i showed them my boop and rc showed her puppies lmao lmao lmao ( ull have to have been there to understand )

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 29/07/2007 16:22  

Sounds like you've all had a right hoot.. Kennels now booked for next year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2007 16:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email