MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM 2012 Fund Raising - Prostate Cancer UK

BM 2012 Fund Raising - Prostate Cancer UK (4) - Forums [Biker Match] BM 2012 Fund Raising - Prostate Cancer UK (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM 2012 Fund Raising - Prostate Cancer UK

Might not be the only bucket going round

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/08/2012 08:24  

Keep them donations coming in folks, brilliant cause and those at the KISS will reep the rewards lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/08/2012 20:00  

This needs a little BUMP. All donations no matter how small will be appreciated

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/08/2012 17:55  

Hi all, Firstly hope you are all enjoying the site and won't mind us asking you a big favour. After last year's successful fund raising we are hoping to do it again this year. Our aim is to reach £1000 and spread awareness at the same time for Prostate Cancer. Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in the UK. Over 40,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer ever year. 250,000 men are currently living with the disease. We all know somebody who has been affected by Cancer and this is our chance to help in a small way. Statistics also show men who ride motorbikes are a higher risk. All we ask of you, if possible, could you go to http://www.justgiving.com/Biker-MatchKISS and donate just £2 (min allowed to donate via this way) to help make more folk aware and help when its needed. Oh yes and if we reach the target figure, there will be 'Special Cabaret' on the Saturday night of the KISS Rally, not to be missed!!! -Biker Match Staff

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/08/2012 19:14  

if the £1000.00 pounds is raised by the Kiss Rally you will get the extra entertainment if it is not raised BJ will be singing for donations the faster you pay the sooner she stops. PS have you heard BJ singing ?

Update Reply
JP @ 16/08/2012 00:02  

We need some more donations folks, please, whatever you can spare, so that the target is reached. Its for a truly worthwhile cause.. The Kiss team have worked so very hard with this and i for one really want to see "their special show" as im sure we all do....Thanks..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 23:44  

Yep, BJ has pulled out all the stops again to get "something special" organised for you all, but if we don't get the donations then I guess you'll never get to see it!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2012 00:45  

Just had a look down the donations and there are some really big amounts there so huge thanks to all that have donated so far. come on just another £475.00 and you get the big show. We know money is tight at the min for a lot of folk on here but please remember every bit helps

Update Reply
JP @ 18/08/2012 01:22  

We are told that there are 60,000 members on BM, fully paid up or ordinary members you can all donate with pay paal or by card on the Justgiving site. If every member paid just one penny, we would raise £600. But you good folks can do a little better by just giving one pound, more would be nice but every little will helps. This is a very good cause and it is likely that most of us have had someone close that has been smitten with this life threatening illness. I have.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 18/08/2012 06:39  

Hi have lost my parents to cancer, so av just sent a Ten spot through!

Update Reply
Stuke @ 18/08/2012 16:43  

Aww sorry to hear that Stuke...... But thats very kind of you ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2012 16:59  

Thanks Jen!

One thing makes me laugh is when people say they have little money,
but can afford Cigarettes & Alcohol!

So if you are in this category you may need treatment yourself one day (God forbid)

So part with some dosh!!!!!

Update Reply
Stuke @ 18/08/2012 18:19  

Nice one Stu

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/08/2012 20:23  

Every little helps folks and i have had to use a lot of charm and written a lot of iou's to get this sorted for you lol i cant wait to see it myself!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/08/2012 20:15  

Come on only £440 left to raise to make the target

Update Reply
JP @ 22/08/2012 15:50  

There will be consequences to all those who have mocked me this year if the total is not raised !!! be warned and be scared lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/08/2012 16:55  

We are at £577.00 so best get digging deep if you would like to see the xtra show at Kiss

Update Reply
JP @ 28/08/2012 11:52  

Hi all,

Firstly hope you are all enjoying the site and won't mind us asking you a big favour.

After last year's successful fund raising we are hoping to do it again this year. Our aim is to reach £1000 and spread awareness at the same time for Prostate Cancer.

Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in the UK. Over 40,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer ever year. 250,000 men are currently living with the disease. We all know somebody who has been affected by Cancer and this is our chance to help in a small way. Statistics also show men who ride motorbikes are a higher risk.

All we ask of you, if possible, could you go to http://www.justgiving.com/Biker-MatchKISS and donate just £2 (min allowed to donate via this way) to help make more folk aware and help when its needed.

Oh yes and if we reach the target figure, there will be 'Special Cabaret' on the Saturday night of the KISS Rally, not to be missed!!!

-Biker Match Staff

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/08/2012 12:14  

Even if you can only give a little bit, please do give, don't be shy. Lot of thought gone into the "Special Cabaret" for Saturday and I'm sure with a bit more effort we can get up to target for it, otherwise there will be some faces on the night.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2012 17:33  

Come on folks dig deep, it's all for a good cause

Update Reply
davidneale @ 29/08/2012 18:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email