MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Prayers n Hugs n Lush for Baz 2458

Prayers n Hugs n Lush for Baz 2458 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Prayers n Hugs n Lush for Baz 2458 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Prayers n Hugs n Lush for Baz 2458

Only just come across this post. So sorry to hear this news. Get well soon Baza, i'm still waiting for that ride out when your back on 2 wheels All the best mate, here's to a very speedy recovery

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 08/07/2012 23:00  

Don't know you mate but wishing you all the best. Hopefully your recovery will be quick and you'll be out and about soon.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 09/07/2012 00:31  

Baz is hoping to be tansfered from the HDU to a normal ward today. He is bored but unwell. he is on the up though. Will let you know more as soon as i hear ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2012 13:45  

That IS at least "some" positive news Thanks for the update Guzzi I'm sure the rest of you will join me in wishing Baz well And sending him heartfelt wishes for full and speedy recovery Be strong Baz, we all want you back safe and well But please take it "easy" this time my friend I'm sure we'll get that roller ride soon enough

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/07/2012 14:09  

Thanks for that Guzzi.

Yes it is boring being stuck in a bed, but at least on a main ward he will hopefully have others to talk to....so that time passes a little quicker.

Lots of (((((((((((love and hugs)))))))))))to you Baz .

Get well very soon

........and behave yourself!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2012 17:40  

Had a phone call from Baz this evening. He has been seriously ill but seems to be on the mend now. He is going to be kept in at least another five days... Will keep you posted and have passed on all your wishes for speedy recovery and hugs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2012 19:22  

So glad to hear he's on the mend. Guessed he must have been feeling better when I saw a post on facebook from him this afternoon!! Hopefully this will be his only setback. Love and hugs from me and Andy. xx

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 10/07/2012 19:30  

Sending my good wishes too...lots of them...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2012 19:34  

I used to work with Baz on B.T haven,t seen him for a few years,hope once he,s well to catch up with him. sending my best to him.

Update Reply
colin675 @ 10/07/2012 19:39  

thanks guys for your support theres only a certain ammount of bed baths any man can cope with thanks again deff not going back

Update Reply
baza 2458 @ 14/07/2012 21:11  

Good for you Baza xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2012 21:13  

good to see you back Baz xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2012 21:15  

If anyone's local to Baz I know he is struggling with boredom,and some company would boost his morale.. Perhaps if possible, PM him to see if he would be up for a visit or calls to make sure he has some form of contact with others during the day.

Hugs Baz. U mean a lot to many of us and I know you would be the first to cheer anyone else up, xx I wish I was closer because your great company any way.

Update Reply
hurtz @ 15/07/2012 08:43  

You're made of tough stuff, Baz

Good to know you're improving

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/07/2012 22:45  

Baza my hero, nuff big hugs n lurv xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/07/2012 09:13  

look i 'm not buying more blummin grapes,bazza,you sure you dont like bananas,much easier to post believe me!best wishes for the greatest comeback since j.c.himself mate.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/07/2012 11:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email