MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

2009 vfr 800vtec abs

2009 vfr 800vtec abs - Forums [Biker Match] 2009 vfr 800vtec abs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

2009 vfr 800vtec abs

Time to sell my trusty steed, black 2009 VFR800 VTEC ABS, honda panniers and top box colour coded, bike has all paperwork and full honda history. I'll even throw in a bike cover. It has the seat single cover and the handle grips which have never been used as it has always been fitted for long runs to rallys or the occasional run when the weather permits ( hasnt had a lot of use last year as I have been away working abroad shame to let it miss whats left of the summer around 18-19000 miles all been long runs on motorways ask anyone who knows me, the bike is a well looked after clean bike, pics on profile. sensible offers lads and lassies and no swaps etc unless her name is Angelina Jolene, then we can talk lol.... I have another bike coming but I'm not desperate to sell, just dont see why the dealership should take me and its new perspective owner for a mug as they do and shaft us both....so if you are after a good VFR give me a shout and we will come to an agreement after you offer me a ridiculous low price and I counter with a high we will settle in the middle as ways happens.......... if you want a test ride, bring the money and insurance docs/ license and your mother/ wife/ girlfriend as coloateral lol....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2012 04:28  

So no takers then??? Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 02:08  

still none?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2012 18:55  

I guess I'd better put it in the MCN or local papers then lol.. Just sitting in the garage now with other two bikes......

£5500 to a good home......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2012 12:39  

Wish i had 5K johnny boy or a bigger shed ,seen the bike of course its worth the money too bad i aint got that much . Hope you get good and your new toy to enjoy , later J. Marty .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2012 21:57  

Have put it on my facebook page Johnny

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 24/09/2012 21:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email