MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

When are you taking your bike test?

When are you taking your bike test? (12) - Forums [Biker Match] When are you taking your bike test? (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

When are you taking your bike test?

great news minnie ,congratulations .. and holmfirthgirl theres nothing wrong with the a2 licence its a good step up way of going :)

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 15/01/2013 21:29  

Hey Minnie

Way to Go Go girl

Fantastic news!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2013 21:34  

Wow that is fantastic Minnie, way to go. You have worked and trained hard for this and no one deserves it more. So pleased for you and well done

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 15/01/2013 22:17  

You're a star xx

Well done, Min x

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/01/2013 23:05  

Marvelous Minnie.......fanbloodytastic. That grin will last a whole long time I can tell you. Woo hooooooooo
RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 15/01/2013 23:19  

Congratulations Minnie

How happy are you now?

Welcome to the Cheshire Cat Club xx

Update Reply
forever red @ 15/01/2013 23:59  

im just posting on annie c's behalf cuz she asked me too .(subs run out)"woo hooo great news well done "

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 16/01/2013 01:35  

Thanks all you lot! I've missed you all, mwah mwah but been keeping my head down and focussing on getting this bugger out of the way...what a relief I don't have to worry about feckin cones any more....and I'm going to put my foot down on u-turns cos I can, yah boo!

Just got to get the next bike sorted and I can start having fun again

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 16/01/2013 22:46  

Great to see you back Min And once again well done, can't praise success enough You stop and put "both" feet down if you want hon What's your new bike then Piccies on your profile please Look forward to some nice summer rideouts up your way

Update Reply
Emzed @ 16/01/2013 23:13  

Hi Minnie - many, many congratulations to you - soooo pleased for you. I'm just starting on my journey of learning to ride a bike, and you're a real inspiration (along with the other wonderful ladies who've been posting via this thread) - makes me feel that maybe I can do this! Busy swotting up in preparation for the first hurdle of the theory test ... What a super start to 2013 for you!!

Update Reply
Saltaire @ 16/01/2013 23:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email