MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

When are you taking your bike test?

When are you taking your bike test? (11) - Forums [Biker Match] When are you taking your bike test? (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

When are you taking your bike test?

Well done Minnie

Me next, but I'm waiting till next year now..... tooo cold!

Update Reply
lisaj @ 28/11/2012 15:51  

Way to go Minnie.... RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/11/2012 18:03  

well done girls ..

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 28/11/2012 19:29  

yaaaayyy Nice one Minnie & I'm with Lisa - waiting till next year . ooo Quick question for Buzz & Sweeny - re my question in the topic Last Minute Changes to Bike test rules: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=11143 You guys got any ideas???

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/11/2012 11:31  

Oh WOW Ladies!!

Congratulations!!!!

Man you must be SO PROUD of Yourselves!!

Seriously well done.. that is just ridicululously lush to read.. Beaming for you's xxxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/11/2012 14:58  

i saw that ragnar answered your question holmfirth girl .. you never know the dsa might pull the plug on all this yet and move it back again .. they did it for the mod 1 introduction a few times ...

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 04/12/2012 12:59  

Belated, but no less heartfelt, congratulations To all the ladies who have triumphed over the Ministry since I've been gone Enjoy the freedom ladies Just remember that the "learning curve" starts here But don't let that spoil the fun I hope the "grin factor" lasts well into next year

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/12/2012 19:37  

Hi Only just read your question H/ Girl. Ragner has covered it well, DSA keep changing their mind and backtracking as mentioned by Buzz, Must admit I am a little out of touch as not done much instructing to all the problems at home.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 04/12/2012 20:53  

Just catching up.......way to go Minnie 2013 is gonna be your year xx

Update Reply
forever red @ 09/01/2013 11:59  

Congrats to all those that have passed lately. As for me, am currently not sure whether I'll be able to do my test or not. Due to an ongoing back problem which has worsened over the last 6 months, I'm having difficutly walking some days let alone riding a bike! So will have to wait for the outcome of MRI scan and take it from there. Fingers crossed that I can still do my test come spring or summer

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 09/01/2013 14:36  

http://youtu.be/CVZP0VzIj_4 new laws simply explained ..

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 11/01/2013 16:49  

Cheers for that Buzz. Seems clear enough to me, Im happy enough doing my DA test when I feel like it, I have never been in any rush to do my test anyway, maybe when the summer comes I might. Have 2 years of driving bikes under my belt now (on and off road) so pretty confident these days, hope I pass first time...... Its the young ones I feel for really. I can actually see a lot more offences being committed though where some are just going straight out and riding whatever size of bike they like and trying to get away with it. I know I would if it were me at 17.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/01/2013 20:46  

i totally agree . its just gonna push alot more ppl to ride illegally or not at all ..

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 12/01/2013 16:38  

Yoo Hoo, passed my Mod 2 test today....yee hah, can't stop buzzin!!!

The weather fairies listened, made the snow melt and brought unbroken sunshine & blue sky (although it was effin cold!).

All the tests in kendal were very nearly cancelled cos of ice on one of the rural junctions but the sun got to it in time

My darling little suzuki performed wonderfully (and some of you know what a contrary little madam she can be)

I'm totally bankrupt, been working my socks off with overtime at work to pay for it but finally it paid off

And all with 4 days to spare before the license regs change....PHEW!!!!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 15/01/2013 18:06  

Min that's fantastic news hon We all know how hard you've tried And we all knew you would pass too You are just too good a rider not to I am so pleased for you Almost as pleased as I was when I passed Well done Minnie, you have shown others what is possible With a bit of determination

Update Reply
Emzed @ 15/01/2013 18:14  

well done Minnie !!! , so pleased for you

but we all knew you would do it ... just a few of us left to go now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2013 18:24  

Well done Minnie, Don't party to much tonight otherwise you'll be back on the bus tomorrow and I hope you're having a pyre in your garden for your L Plates

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 15/01/2013 18:35  

Nice one Minnie major congrats to ya!! **note to self...get arse in gear this year & get me test done...may just settle for the A2 licence though**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/01/2013 18:46  

Good on yer, Min Start savin fer a big bike now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2013 19:29  

And again,

WooooHoooooooo

Congratulations Minnie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 15/01/2013 20:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email