MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Deafening silence

Deafening silence (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Deafening silence (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Deafening silence

Been busy elsewhere

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/07/2007 05:41  

lol @ everyone emigrating here. All my mates are, so u might as well join us. :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/07/2007 08:12  

Firstly, sorry to hear that looby, hope your ok. It doesn't matter whether you read the manual or not vis sports bikes off road capability since some bloody steward will send you across the cow field regardless. RnB introduced me to the Ducatis complete inability to understand mud and rutted fields. Secondly, in 20odd years of riding and meeting folk, I have yet to meet anyone whos hasn't dropped a bike so; Congrats and welcome to the club

Update Reply
Ducst4 @ 30/07/2007 13:54  

yes glad you ok louby loo i too have dropped a few bikes in my time even one on a test run (the shame) but the main thng is you are ok dazz your bikeis 20 years old have you got a pic of it bet it quite cool

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/07/2007 21:51  

Sorry to hear about you dropping your bike lou but it happens to all of us sometime, glad your ok !!! xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 31/07/2007 04:15  

Thanks Guys....still am livid I did it shares...and I bent the bloody brake lever....grrrr I know I bought an older bike so I could get these bumps, scrapes.etc etc out the way before sellin my sould on a NEW bike......but I have grown very attached to my ''Tink'' ( ok so now I am showing my ''unhinged'' side - she does have a name)...lol Maybe I should start a new thread and call it ''The Numpty of The Week Award'' at this rate I'll win hands down every week.... Lou XX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2007 05:55  

There's way bigger ones out there than you mate!!

Update Reply
Di @ 31/07/2007 07:50  

Hi Lou well there must be quite a few "unhinged" bikers amongst us then lol!! My bikes have always had names - my monster is a male and called "duke" and Ive yet to meet a biker - male or female who hasnt got some kind of name for their bike (rude/affectionately, even if they do prefer to keep it quiet and it comes out either under the influence or by accident lol!!! ) As for dropping bikes - experienced and inexperienced riders have been there and done that and I guess they always will!! Wont make you feel any better but at least you know you're not the only one!!! TC glad you're ok though - that really is the main thing!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2007 09:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email