MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

'Peacock Rally West Fife MCC

'Peacock Rally West Fife MCC - Forums [Biker Match] 'Peacock Rally West Fife MCC - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

'Peacock Rally West Fife MCC

West Fife MCC Peacock Rally From 06 July 2012 at 10:00 to 08 July 2012 at 18:00 This is the weekend before LGPAFO, Stirling. It is a fantastic rally - it is pre book only - no exceptions, you can't pay at the gate. All details for ordering tickets are on the events page Anyone wanted to meet up to camp is very welcome

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 26/06/2012 22:49  

Thanks for the calendar entry Kat http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2961

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/06/2012 01:32  

Yeah I'm heading up for this. Last year was fantastic, apart from nearly getting sunstroke, and the rideout to St Andrews was great. See you there

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 01/07/2012 20:33  

Surely there's more than three BMers going to this!! Or have i missed the introduction of some new scottish alcohol ban?

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 04/07/2012 22:31  

For some reason, I thought this was in August...Damn, missed it this year, too late for money or tickets to get there now. I was really wanting to do this one again this year :(

Never mind Greygra, there will be a good Scottish contingent in attendance I expect. They may not have added themselves to the event page though...

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 04/07/2012 23:05  

well as am not long back iv let this one slip past too late for tickets now i was at this one last year it a grear rally

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 06/07/2012 13:58  

Despite the crappy weather, this was excellent. One of the most friendly and fun rallies I've ever been to. Recommended to everyone for next year!!!

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 09/07/2012 19:55  

Hiya Graham, I never saw you it was a great weekend, the rain on saturday early on was a shocker sorry we never caught up

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/07/2012 23:21  

Next time katie, the season is far from over despite the rain..!

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 13/07/2012 23:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email