MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August

That was awesome...

I'm still a little bit zombie...

That is all!

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 13/08/2012 20:46  

Say Ten change that pic lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/08/2012 20:51  

Another absolutely cracking weekend Fabulous people and grand weather Friday night's bands were excellent especially Cash I've uploaded some reminders of how good it was Hope they bring back some happy memories A special thank you to Alice, for a sumptuous feast

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/08/2012 02:20  

Another fantastic weekend. Thanks to everyone for a great time, lots of drinking and dancing, (party piece talent show was great on Saturday night)

Thanks Alice for the food on Saturday afternoon.

Glad you liked your bike JP

Roll on K.I.S.S.

Update Reply
lisaj @ 14/08/2012 11:35  

MY FIRST RALLY OVER ,BUT CAN"T WAIT TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN AT KISS .THANK YOU ALICE FOR THE FAB FOOD .AND EVERY ONE WHO I MET FOR THE FIRST TIME, FOR MAKEING ME FEEL SO WELCOME.GOD HOPE MY BUSH WILL BE ALL RIGHT WITH OUT ME BIG AND

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 14/08/2012 17:31  

was lovely to meet you pilly seat and everyone else

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 14/08/2012 18:24  

Enjoyed the weekend and the company, Baz and bike nearly better!!!!!!!! sorry if I was a prickly lady when first arriving, having a few issues but nothing to excuse my behaviour, so big sorry and hug to Alice, XXBabs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 20:47  

Hi All, just wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks to everyone I met for a great weekend. My first BM rally and thouroughly enjoyed it, everyone was so friendly (even people who had met me previously at "Pick up a Pilly" ), seriously had a ball and can't wait for KISS. See you all again soon Mike (PatrickEggle)

Update Reply
PatrickEggle @ 16/08/2012 21:10  

No need to apologise Barbara, I'll try and keep my monkey on a tighter leash next time and smack him if he plays tricks on someone! Seems his boredom was at an all time high and he was up to mischief all over the place lol. Mind you, it wasn't him who got caught trying to blow XK's chair back up! (Sorry XK)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 22:36  

No, he was too busy taping up my tent!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 22:49  

Perhaps we should transfer your slap count to him at the rally! How many are you up to now? Would need to avoid his dodgy shoulder though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 23:51  

what a lovely crowd of people, thanks to them who camped with me, didn't count how many but there were more then 30 tents, although i didn't manage to get you to Whitby on Saturday we still had a good ride which was rounded of with Alice's excellent afternoon party, see you at the Kiss

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/08/2012 02:03  

XK you always like to stand out from the crowd

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2012 07:22  

Bill, I do remember someone saying your tent was full of custard powder lol. If there was crumble in there too you kept that quiet.

Was lovely to see Minnie and Turtle and manage to catch up with folk properly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 08:41  

like to stand out from the crowd ...says the guy wiv seaweed fer an earing!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 09:41  

We were in cornwall I dressed as a local

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2012 16:33  

A local what? How many in Cornwall walk around with seaweed around their ears! Dipstick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 18:32  

You always find sea weed around grockels

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2012 18:40  

But I thought a "grockle" was an incomer or tourist So it's not a "native" Cornish thing

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/08/2012 18:58  

Ah do you know what I am so glad I found all of you and count you all as very good friends (off now getting all sloppy)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2012 19:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email