MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires 10,11 August

Hopefully we will be near the gate about the same place as last year, just look for the black BM flag and the BM banner. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2692 BM Campers: bikeabill LisaJBOBKATBig_Col & Meliejayne76JP and Boss MomVladamirBJ and Mr Ken (with banner lol)PaulXXXkazninja XK Wenders n Humphrey cw Annie C Baz and Babs Nitro and mini NitroNinja louDoug (Hubby)Heidicatsfirebladejohn BBZ62 & Guzzi Lady wantedpillyseat emzed PatrickEggle suzyamki Day Visitors: zzrbabe42 (Sunday) MissFJR (Sunday) Sandi (Sunday) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/event...154

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/08/2012 09:27  

Setting off soon, will arrive about 11.30ish

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 10/08/2012 09:42  

Have a fabby time everybody, might see you on Saturday but not sure yet, ride safe folks..xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2012 10:41  

Well I'm here but think we maybe should be a car club, we have 9 tents here but only my 1 bike, if you are coming in car they are charging 2pound a night to park. Its bright and sunny and going to be a great week end so get yourself here you can pay at the gate

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/08/2012 11:14  

Where are u camped bill ?can u save me a spot pls :)

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/08/2012 11:21  

Another brilliant night lots of drinking and dancing what more could you want

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/08/2012 03:10  

BM Campers: bikeabill LisaJBOBKATBig_Col & Meliejayne76JP and Boss MomVladamirBJ and Mr Ken (with banner lol)PaulXXXkazninja XK Wenders n Humphrey cw Annie C Baz and Babs Nitro and mini NitroNinja louDoug (Hubby)Heidicatsfirebladejohn BBZ62 & Guzzi Lady wantedpillyseat emzed PatrickEggle suzyamki Minnie & Turtle Day Visitors: zzrbabe42 (Sunday) MissFJR (Sunday) Sandi (Sunday) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2692

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/08/2012 13:56  

Im here was ratarsed last nite fabtastic:)

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 11/08/2012 14:47  

Not sure what happened tonight but it was more like a kids music festival than than a bikers rally

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/08/2012 04:47  

It was nice to meet all you BM folks, must do it again, but with an Adult size tent! Yes I was the F**king Lightweight that after 2 nights in my Toblerone size tent decided to go sleep in a Hotel! (picure in my profile)

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 12/08/2012 11:45  

what a totally awsome weekend met great peeps again got s**tfaced pmsl danced loads ate loads yummy food fab muzic just wicked.tel next time you can crash in my porch as its three times bigger than you tent pmsl
love you guys see you all very soon x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 12/08/2012 14:17  

Even tho' Satan's Slaves resemble Satan's creche, I still had a lovely weekend
Thanks for organising yet another brilliant BM meet, Bill and for the trip to the not-seaside (much better than A64 jams )
I really enjoyed meeting up with you all again...lots of chat and giggles:>
Don't forget the Velcro on the pilly seat next time, Paul

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/08/2012 15:32  

Great to see you all but I am very disapointed in the rally after previos years

Update Reply
JP @ 12/08/2012 17:30  

Well I had a lovely weekend, with a bit of star-gazing thrown in for good measure. Friday night's highlight was Cash - what a fantastic tribute to the man himself that was, unfortunately Saturday night was a bit of a letdown musically but still had a good time. Great to meet up with lots of new people and being able to help with the odd brew/sandwich despite only being in a teeny weeny tent this time lol. Really looking forward to KISS and promise to be better equipped should anyone need anything! Thanks to Mandy for the cake, Alice for pie, and ZZRBabe and Annie for some giggles - the latter definitely has hollow legs.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2012 19:22  

Just dropped by at Squires mid-afternoon. You could tell the all-weekend show-goers by the zombie expressions, while the day-trippers looked all bright and bushy-tailed

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/08/2012 19:50  

Great company over the weekend so thanks folks :) Big cheer for Alice and her usual fab spread of pies and cakes sat after the ride out. I have to agree with whats been said, Fri night was great, Sat night was a complete let down and full of festival kids :( Hey ho see you all in a couple of weeks at KISS to do it all again

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/08/2012 20:02  

Big thanks to all the new faces that turned up joined us and special thanks to Alice for the fruit pie and Lisa for my new motorbike

Update Reply
JP @ 13/08/2012 12:32  

Well I think I've just about recovered guys from a top weekend

It was great meeting loads of new people for me, and getting the chance to actually have a conversation with those of you who where at farmyard before I got tw*ted all over again lol!!!!

The bruises from my constant falling over on friday night have now started to surface, so thanks to all of you who took turns that night to make sure I stayed alive and safe pmsl!!!

sssooo looking forward to doing it all over again at Kiss...can't wait. And yes Boss mom it really would appear that my little legs are hollow xx

Update Reply
Annie C @ 13/08/2012 17:41  

looked a good do and the weather too wish I'd went now :( but alas cannae afford to go everywhere :( ah well mib be next year lol :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2012 18:41  

Great weekend,thanks to all the BM folk I met who made me welcome on my first meet,had a brilliant time,even with all the stick I got for staying in a b&b,and also the great ride out to Helmsley,specially the 'gentle' ride back. Many thanks to Alice for the great food.look foward to seeing you all again at the kiss rally,with the tent this time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2012 20:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email