MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!!

I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!!

Thousands of congrats on achieving the impossible! No way I could pass that b****** of a test these days – it was easy peasy back in the olden days!

Update Reply
Jaybird @ 21/06/2012 10:27  

Yayyyyyyyyyy Well Done you!!!!
Hopefully this rain will go away and you can get out and have some fun on your bike. Hope to see you on a ride out sometime soon hunny!! xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/06/2012 10:47  

well done

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2012 11:18  

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 21/06/2012 11:58  

Nice one on getting your Compulsory Basic Training certificate RCL Good Luck for the practical test.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/06/2012 16:25  

congrats RCL, yet another girly out there yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/06/2012 17:10  

Well Done
Just remember to put what your instructor said into practice when on the road. If you don't, you'll be cheating yourself

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/06/2012 18:40  

Excellent news, well done And Wolves!!! I nearly spat me tea over my laptop, class answer

Update Reply
Ian60 @ 21/06/2012 20:21  

Congratulations, and well done, now the fun of the open road will begin. Remember what you have learnt from the training, ride safe and enjoy..

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 21/06/2012 21:25  

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Thank You's!!! And smiling to see my "coughs" disclosures gave out some giggles and smiles too... Taking her out tomorrow.. can't wait.. omg!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/06/2012 18:50  

So pleased for you Anne xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/06/2012 18:59  

Well done. xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2012 19:27  

well done............wave as you go past me !!! fair way down to Brum though LOL

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 26/06/2012 18:14  

Good show, next the full test, then your home & dry for starters.

Update Reply
northlondon58 @ 26/06/2012 21:31  

THIS is what is truly keeping me going.. this this THIS!! Thank you for all your positive comments and to those who posted after my last... Bless your lovely lush hearts.. all of you!!
And I will go on and take all of the advice that's been offered but was too choked to reply too on the smiley thread.. and I will stop beating myself up at being "too slow" as I worked out I've actually only had max four hours "real riding" on "real roads" including CBT and I am.. one day gonna be that "blonde bikerchick on a Kawasaki Vulcan 1500" We all have to have dreams.. right... That is mine xxxxxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 26/06/2012 23:35  

Hang in there Anne You have taken the first crucial steps towards your "Dream" Take your time, as I said earlier, and you've just reiterated You've only had a few hours a it Keep at it, try to ride every day if you can Even if it's only "round the block" (which ever block that is) It WILL get easier and we are all here to support you

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/06/2012 23:45  

We have to have deams, thats whats keeps us going, without them we become stagnent and so boring. Its good to strive and try and make dreams become a reality.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 26/06/2012 23:47  

You know what.. it's been such a **** couple of weeks apart from THIS.. a monumental life changing.. face slapping rollercoaster... I would be utterly lost without BikerMatch and it's supportive folk in it's purple boxes... Thank you for Believing In Me.. I only wish I had found you years ago

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/06/2012 00:02  

Rockchick xxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2012 00:07  

hey don't worry about being slow as you put it, I've been riding 8 years and a lot of bikers pass me as though i'm standing still. I have a policy.'Arrive alive' so i dont worry about how fast i go, although you get quicker as you get more experienced. I went to go through one of those narrow bridges up in Yorkshire last year, when i got nearly to it, i lined up to shoot through and a coach filled it totally, had i been going too fast, i would have become a permanent fixture on the front of it. Ride safe, within your means and able to cope with unforeseen situations. there soapbox moment over lol. take care andy

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 27/06/2012 08:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email