MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!!

I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!! - Forums [Biker Match] I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!!

Hell Yeah Baby!!!! My Smile Is Huge!!!! Whooooooo Hoooooo!! Proper BikerChick now Yay!!!! Thank you.. thank you.. thank you to Everyone for your Encouragement and Support and Lushness.. You are all absolutely lusher than lush folk and I can't express just how flippin ecstatic I am!! From the bottom of my heart.. Thank You xxxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 20/06/2012 17:51  

Nice one Anne, proud of u lass!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2012 17:57  

Well done, rcl :>>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 20/06/2012 18:10  

Congrats

Update Reply
Gloom @ 20/06/2012 18:12  

Brilliant news Anne VERY VERY VERY well done Onward and upward lady Mod 1 next That'll be easy peasy with all your previous hard work

Update Reply
Emzed @ 20/06/2012 18:21  

Well done chick x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2012 18:27  

Very well done RCL.....many congratulations, See what positive thinking does for you xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2012 18:34  

Well done Anne. You have earnt it and deserve it, now for the open road

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/06/2012 18:40  

Only flipping ecstatic? I see, so you've cleaned up the lingo for the forum. No probs, I can read between the lines.

Update Reply
pistonbroke72 @ 20/06/2012 19:04  

Well done, congratulations

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2012 19:49  

Nice one kiddo!

Update Reply
centurion @ 20/06/2012 20:11  

Ahhhhh... Bless you lovelies!! It was not without it's.. hmmmmm.. how shall I put it.. "blonde moments..." and I'm not just talking left and right disorientation... During a quick fire highway code Q & A session... the question was asked... "Give me four circumstances you can cross over a double white line..." Struggling with the fourth.. he told me "when there's blood and carnage obstructing the road.." ~ Okay I thinks.. nodding head sagely... He then asks... "In that situation.. whats one of the first things on the scene..." My Answer for ten.. was.... Wolves!!!! Omg.. laughed till we cried.. But equally not so blonde when I had to do a "real" on the road.. avoid an accident "emergancy stop" ~ Well impressed And I can glide in a figure of eight smoother than rubbing cream on a babies bottom... STILL Buzzing!! Thank you for ALL your lovely lovely comments... xxxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 20/06/2012 20:33  

Way to go girl!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2012 20:38  

Well Done....knew you could do it honey!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2012 21:04  

o.k.,how much did you bribe him??only teasing, rcl......xxx very well done indeed,i'll slaughter a goat next full moon in your honour,that way she doesn't get a penny...xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/06/2012 22:45  

Oh very well done Rockchick honey, fantastic! xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2012 22:47  

Well done Anne, but "Wolves"!!! Only you could come out with that one. Now you just need some nice figure of eight roads; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/06/2012 23:52  

Still Whooooooooooo Hoooooooooing all over the place!! Thank you loves.. tis lusher than lush eh lol And Simon... you are sooooooooooooo right.. perhaps with one of Jinxes slaughter goats in the middle... Had thought of doing it on roundabouts... bit dodgey on them I am.. but then realised.. I'd end up going round them the wrong way!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 21/06/2012 08:22  

wrong way round a roundabout,interesting concept,but if it's good enough for volvo drivers who are we to argue.............xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/06/2012 08:45  

well done just need to get the miles in and build up your confidence

Update Reply
JP @ 21/06/2012 09:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email