MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Help, my side car failed it's MOT miserably!

Help, my side car failed it's MOT miserably! (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Help, my side car failed it's MOT miserably! (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Help, my side car failed it's MOT miserably!

But Emm, that's when outfit come into their own Get yourself some good all weather riding gear And maybe we can fit a lightweight screen to the bike too Then bad weather will hold no fears for riding daily if you want There are quite a few "winter" rallies on the sidecar scene As you've probably already discovered

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/07/2012 12:57  

Thanks Emzed,

You always lift my spirits,

Update Reply
Eight @ 17/07/2012 13:16  

I loved riding my old combo in the snow power sliding round corners and never fell off lol

Update Reply
JP @ 18/07/2012 09:12  

Coooool, I'll look forward to having a crack at that

Update Reply
Eight @ 18/07/2012 09:42  

Your quite right JP It's THE greatest feeling Power sliding an outfit in the snow (or on tarmac) Absolutely brilliant Total control and no fear of "falling off" You'll LOVE it Emm

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/07/2012 11:11  

This is a fantastic thread! It has everything - Divi, side car, mot failure, kanine companions, shared experience to overcome technical problems, and even a happy ending. No doubt where I will go with my next problem on my XJ !! Matlock Bath is mentioned in one post - have you all signed the petition to protest about parking charges for bikes?The link is available on MCN website. G

Update Reply
garymontego @ 28/07/2012 08:38  

Ahhh, so glad you enjoyed it!

Just had a read back through it and it does have something for everyone, doesn't it?!!!

I'll go and sign it now,

Eight

Update Reply
Eight @ 28/07/2012 23:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email