MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Team Spesh at Cadwell 30 June - 1st July

Team Spesh at Cadwell 30 June - 1st July (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Team Spesh at Cadwell 30 June - 1st July (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Team Spesh at Cadwell 30 June - 1st July

wooohoooo all packed up & ready for the off

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/06/2012 09:50  

That's excellent news Stella... hope the damn rain stays away though eh ..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2012 10:55  

pants i cant go

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/06/2012 11:29  

good luck ....lets hope the weather improves...otherwise it might be kayak racing

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 29/06/2012 20:08  

Stella darlin i so wish i could come. as planned ... but ive got visitors for the day and night as i wasnt sure all would be ok with Al's beast in time... i will wear my Spesh t.shirt with pride though love... hope all goes well for you both ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2012 20:17  

Good Luck Team Spesh

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/06/2012 10:22  

Step away from that Bacon buttie it will affect your lap time lol All the best for today Al

Update Reply
JP @ 01/07/2012 08:42  

Good luck for today and sorry that i cannot be there to support you

Go GO Team Spesh

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 01/07/2012 09:30  

so what happened at Cadwell

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/07/2012 07:33  

Sorry for the late update. Cadwell was a bit lack lustre for us. The Bike was running ok, but the new engine is a bit underpowered compared to the old one & Spesh still has the fear of the mountain - he said his off at the track day wasn't bothering him, but I think it was a little bit. BUT, we finished the races & he's got his 2 signatures. Didn't go out for the last race on the Sunday though as the weather was dodgy & the track was really greasy, so he came in after the first lap. We had problems with the generator, so we had to strip that down, but we know what the problem is now. But on the up side, the Team Spesh Support vehicle (caravan) was pure bliss Next race is Donington in September......so a long wait But it gives us chance to fix the other engine & get that back in

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/07/2012 12:57  

Well done Spesh and Stella... im certain all will be sorted by September for you both and he got his signatures too ... excellent news ... Chuffed about your support vehicle too lolol.. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2012 13:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email