MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

M.A.G. protest ride Yorkshire

M.A.G. protest ride Yorkshire (2) - Forums [Biker Match] M.A.G. protest ride Yorkshire (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

M.A.G. protest ride Yorkshire

I'm going with Wakefield MAG, not meeting at Squires don't think.

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 22/06/2012 20:32  

wont be able to make it now I'll be picking another bike up on Sunday

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 22/06/2012 20:47  

Any one else fancy meeting at squires

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 23/06/2012 17:36  

Can't make this as working,have a good run for those going

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 23/06/2012 18:44  

Safe journeys to all who are doing this... well done everyone x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2012 21:24  

Thanks Jen hope it stays fine

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/06/2012 22:18  

Me too Bill ... well at least it says dry till the afternoon so fingers xxx for you all x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2012 22:30  

Weather picking up now so anyone else out to play

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 24/06/2012 09:11  

Pretty wet up in Darlington this morning,though at least its stopped actually raining now I'm doing the NE demo ride through Durham so hope you guys have it drier than its looking for us

Update Reply
centurion @ 24/06/2012 10:31  

Well after a delayed start and missing the meet up with Bill at Squires I joined the "convoy" on the M1 Actually, when I got to the M1 the traffic was at a crawl for several miles back up the southbound carriageway I threaded my way through the cars etc. to the middle of the pack and stayed there till we reached Wooley Edge I did see several BMers there too which pleased me immensely A "fair" turnout considering that the weather forecast was dreadful But it stayed fine all the way there and back So me and Duke had a great run out I hope the "RUN" makes a difference Massive thanks to all those nationwide who took the time and trouble to get out there and make the effort (shhh don't tell anyone but I managed "3 figures plus" quite a few times which put a huge grin on my face, as he now seems to be "behaving" more like his old self )

Update Reply
Emzed @ 24/06/2012 17:08  

not sure how many were with us today but there was a lot, i also saw 8 BM members and feel sure there would of been others there so lwts hope some good comes of it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 24/06/2012 23:48  

I saw a few BM faces amongst the crowds today as well ... funnily enough .... Emzed and Bikeabill . Nice to see you guys, and the sun shone on us which made it even better !!! I guess there'll be some footage on You Tube soon ... it was a fair turn out from Yorkshire

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 25/06/2012 00:29  

Was a great turnout, even made the news it seems down south Good to have a blast with Mark and Sara back to Squires afterwards to

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/06/2012 03:49  

Thanks for the photos *thumbs up* (icons aren't working for me, neither is the text colour or anything else) *sighs* lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/06/2012 06:27  

Had a brill day, good team spirit, great to ride with Tracey and Phil too!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2012 09:57  

Posted some more pics from yesterday

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/06/2012 14:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email