MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Iom tt 2013

Iom tt 2013 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Iom tt 2013 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Iom tt 2013

Ditto Jen's comments, thanks ManxyT.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/07/2012 22:23  

As ManxyT said, the IOM TT site is great, I did not decide to go until a month before this years TT, found a great Guy had a spare ticket on that website for the Ferry and Homestay accomodation with the best daytime crossings as well! Stopped at a house at the back of the Railway Inn at Union Mills, very handy! I love the TT, but I've been to the Manx 3 times as well and have enjoyed the racing as much as the TT (loved the classic racers), and the weather has been better than this years TT! Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 15/07/2012 06:23  

Ha! The one thing you can be sure of is that you get W E A T H E R on the Island so I hope you were touching wood Viking Tel. This years TT I did an early morning blast round the course on the first race day (Sat) in glorious sunshine. The day after the last race the same bright sunshine no wet stuff in sight but everything inbetween was shocking! When people where I now live say its bad weather, even in the depths of winter in Northampton it makes me smile, unless the rain is horrizontal with a force 9 ind behind it its nought but a shower! But then if you live in the middle of the Irish Sea what do you expect! Manx people are well chilled & friendly even PC Plod will ask a genuine question about your bike etc.... but not to book you just pass the tome of day. The Manx race are affectionally described by some as "80,000 alcoholics clinging to a rock in the middle of the Irish Sea" when I go out with my old mates that still live there I have to say I agree with that statement :-D

Update Reply
ManxyT @ 15/07/2012 13:40  

Thanks for the info ManxyT, been wanting to do this for far too many years to advertise. I'm sure i will be picking your brains from time to time specially as your not so far from me. Off to scotty land later this week, but will be checking out my options for 2013TT when I get back.
Cheers

The Manx race are affectionally described by some as "80,000 alcoholics clinging to a rock in the middle of the Irish Sea"

My kind of people

Update Reply
lionfish @ 17/07/2012 16:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email