MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lindisfarne BM Event..

Lindisfarne BM Event.. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Lindisfarne BM Event.. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lindisfarne BM Event..

have stayed in Alnwick a couple of times and its easy reach of lindisfarne would love another scoot about Northumberland.......you'd think there would be loads of campsites wouldnt you.....have a look across the border slightly round Coldstream and Jedburgh there's also a site at Bamburgh if i remember rightly

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 06/06/2012 11:57  

Pity we can't camp there RC but was just a suggestion. Thanks for looking into it anyway.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 06/06/2012 15:17  

It'll be great where ever you find a campsite RC, you can't please everyone huni. Thanks for organising it i'm really looking forward to exploring this area

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 06/06/2012 15:43  

Any idea of dates for this?

Update Reply
Gloom @ 06/06/2012 17:38  

have a look at the Holy Island Accommodation website might have some possible venues depending on numbers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2012 23:02  

Lindisfarne......hmm got a record of theirs....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 07/06/2012 07:41  

Stop, Thief!!! Tyneside Police haven't the foggiest idea who nicked it...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2012 14:51  

There's a campsite just on to the south of Seahouses that I've been to before, it seemed ok and within easy reach of Holy Island, lovely fish and chips in Seahouses too

Update Reply
Ian60 @ 07/06/2012 19:26  

lol well done XKL....but its not that one...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 08/06/2012 00:19  

Hmmm...we need to talk...can u meet me on the corner?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2012 09:23  

Ohhhhhh My Giddy Aunt! You guys are amazing! Thank you!! And Laughing out Loud at some of the comments I have a wealth of info here to be getting on with... feel a bit awful actually.. went away for the lonnnnng weekend upto Fort William and then it's been full on Slimming World Promotion since I got back and I haven't had a chance to get back into BM.. trying to plan this but I didn't plan this week very well lol.. am knackered!! Do you really trust me lmao.. But seriously this is lush that you are so interested! I had actually.. started this to put feelers out for something for next year.. get in the diary early like.. but have had some messages and you are chomping at the bit to have a wee looksee now... Soooooooooooooo.. keep it all coming if anything pops into your lush heads and do some research on the stuff suggested by you all... ~ Dead honest with you though it will be three weekends before I can get up there to "check it out" in person... so if it's this year.. it would have to be end of August/September timish.. I imagine... But Next year and the choice is yours... Caravans in April are really.. "snug" Seriously.. I love all the help in this thread.. Thank you Ohhhhhhhhh.. but I did have a word with a local band who will play for free and will just want travelling expenses... so not so blonde as I am dippy looking

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 08/06/2012 20:02  

Ha Xk......she was no lady tho

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 10/06/2012 09:13  

So she wasn't Eleanor then?

Update Reply
centurion @ 10/06/2012 09:54  

Not sure who the Lady in Question is.. actually a tad confused but... August in the Diary is Full... and September we have both KISS and Autumn Camp... I can try and get this organised for October.. or early next year... What do you's think...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/06/2012 14:53  

Oh oh Anne.... Lady Eleanor was a song by the group 'Lindisfarne' eeee lass...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 16:13  

Well slap my forehead and call me Susan... Duh!!! I snogged the guitarists nephew at a party at college for a dare... didn't rate it very much or the group.. heyho...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/06/2012 16:20  

Preferable for next year Anne, got a pretty full diary for 2012, make it when the weather starts warming a bit eh, bloody cold breeze off the North sea..

Update Reply
old red @ 11/06/2012 16:20  

And she's taking the first constructive Answer... Ahhhhh Red.. now I can "BREATHE" Next year.. the latest we can get the cheap deals for early in the year.. I know what I mean lol.. Will sort it

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/06/2012 16:31  

Any guitarists in need of a groupy, please contact rockchicky, tel. ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 16:55  

Like I said.. taking the first "constructive" answer...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/06/2012 17:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email