MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area

Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area

Thats brilliant Anne and Ellie is right, we must come up with something good for the gang

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/07/2012 17:40  

LOL David.. she was on top form yesterday... "The Gang" even discussed starting a topic about "how many ways can your kids embarrass you..." Every other sentance from her sweet innocent mouth was like a public execution.. from thinking that a new member to the site on his first outing was a "jockey" to telling the world that I buy food and deep fry it after hearing me tell them all what an awsome cook I am... And I've known that little lady for eight years and I've never seen her drink tea through a straw.. apparently I just dont pay attention lmao So Yes.. the Weardale Inn.. Free Camping.. Space for Live Bands.. Good Food.. Comedienne as standard.. what more could we want lol

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 01/07/2012 17:58  

sorry I missed this, sounds like a good un, so is there a plan for a meet ?

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 01/07/2012 20:29  

Just saw this GreyGra.. sorry!! Steve H is planning something in the Northumberlad Borders for the 21st June... Sounds lush! http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...added=true

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/07/2012 19:12  

When?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2012 20:15  

Or the 21st JULY even, unless he's mastered time travel lol

Update Reply
centurion @ 09/07/2012 20:15  

You've seen his profile picture.. there is a distinct possibility

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 10/07/2012 08:31  

Ohhhhhhh.. two "Gang Member Names" BrocksBitch aka Centurion The Doctor aka SteveH just for fun.. no offence intended.. your statutory rights are not affected.. this message will self destruct should I ever leave BikerMatch

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 10/07/2012 08:35  

and don't you ever leave BikerMatch!

Update Reply
centurion @ 10/07/2012 09:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email