MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area

Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area

Have started a topic about this date on the Events Forum.. so others who wouldnt be reading this can join in if they want too..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 14/06/2012 15:05  

i may not be able to go to this as will be coming back from france :( on the 29th June so hope you all have a great day :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/06/2012 15:21  

Ahhhhhhhhhh thank you Earthwind!! ~ Next time.. hopefully Will keep posting with updates.. especially after talking to Isabelle at the Inn... and Matt is going to help out with finding the Learner Pool too so fingers crossed... Have a wickedly lush time in France.. Come back and show us your tan! We can show you our rust!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 15/06/2012 15:37  

This is the day before bike wise. I have my kids so cant make the meeting. Hope you have a good one

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 15/06/2012 17:44  

:) sorry to let you down

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/06/2012 17:53  

Ohhhhhhhh bottom so it is GreyGra.. and here was me thinking it was a "quiet" weekend.. tis not now lol... Shall see you there!! And thanks for mentioning it.. or it would have been a bit more "last minute" organising for me too.. And Earthwind lovely.. you haven't let anyone down.. I'd rather be in France than in wet and windy Bishop Auckland... Tonnes of other times and shall see you end of July at latest for Darcie Holmes Fundraiser.. Yay!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 15/06/2012 18:40  

yay yes you will :) just missed you in the chat room before was busy buying a bed lol :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/06/2012 19:30  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525 There is a link to our wee ride out now... And Earthwind honey.. I hope you didn't just buy a bed because Debs got you to look in the Argos catalogue.. hope you really needed one lol.. AND Lusher News Still... We have our first Learner! Whoooooo Hooooooo!! Now have notifications of anyone who joins BM from the North East.. so slowly slowly catchy monkey xx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 16/06/2012 10:57  

That link didn't connect for me Anne, if anybody else has problems try: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3525

Update Reply
centurion @ 16/06/2012 13:12  

Centurion.. you're a diamond lovely... thank you And we have a new member to the site joining us too.. Kane from Whitley Bay... ~ Do you have any ideas for the rideout.. so far it's listed as "a mystery but guaranteed to be awesome" lol ~ Words to live up too!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/06/2012 17:32  

Memory's not let me down, it's functioning perfectly terrible.
I won't be able to make the 30th as my 2nd nephew-in-law (or whatever he is?) has just reminded me it's his 18th B'day party on the 29th to which I accepted an invite weeks ago.
You got plenty of people though, so I don't feel to bad for not coming.

Still on for Purplebettys do though!
Trip.

Update Reply
Triplesurf @ 20/06/2012 14:44  

Hi all,
"may" be able to make this,
Depending if I'm still awake, as
Hoping to catch late ferry back from
Portugal/ Spain on the night before.
I will prob have to be a "just turn up"
On speck @ last min if that's ok?

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 20/06/2012 22:25  

Hey hey lovelies.. TripleSurf.. have a fabulously lush time at the 18th B'Day Party! Remember to wear Purple when we see you at PurpleBetty's Do And Oldyeti.. it will be lush to finally meet you in person.. Enjoy the rest of your hols.. and if you turn up you turn up.. if you don't it's cos you're knackered!! And well understandable.. ~ On speck.. I like.. tis like a Suprise!! Any ideas for the ride out afterwards loves... and XK's buying tea apparently when we get back...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/06/2012 18:46  

Wot I gotta cold comin on...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2012 19:11  

This is really really happening!! Many many thanks you lovely lush lot!! I have two learners interested already who don't use the forums.. and when things are a little more settled this end.. and I'm hoping four weeks max then it will be full on to find them all... Bless you's.. Tomorrow is gonna be a good good day... No matter what happens Thank you!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 08:15  

See you there

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 30/06/2012 07:57  

Hope you've all had a fab day, and managed to avoid the downpours!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2012 19:30  

We certainly did , no we certainly didn't Or to put it another way, we had an excellent ride-out on some brilliant roads and were highly impressed with the potential rally site we went to check out. Yeah, we road through a few heavy showers along the way but we're all rufty tufty bikers and ain't going to dissolve in a bit of water. Nice one Rockchickeelicious for getting something organised up here at last

Update Reply
centurion @ 30/06/2012 21:52  

This was absolutely classic.. Still smiling about it!! Thank you Centurion.. everyone made the day what it was The Weardale Inn in Irehopesburn.. a beautiful venue in unbelievably pretty surroundngs with cracking ride outs... Isabelle is just lush bless her and I can't wait to organise something with her... The Land in the Pub Grouds is flat.. soft and squidgey and well kept with plenty of shelter and a little river than runs behind it.. She can accomodate upto 200 tents.. although if we can get five there I'd say it was a success Camping would be free if we used her pub for drinks and meals and dependant on numbers at any given time she would open earlier than 12pm... The Pub itself is ultra cosy and last night I could've stayed there till closing time.. it has a stage.. dance floor.. open fire places.. is olde worlde and is definately something that needs to be explored in greater detail... So the scouting mission was succesful.. we now have a base in the North East and watch this space... Our "Gang" as Ellie called it.. will hopefully come up with something really rather lush soon...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 01/07/2012 16:45  

Ideal for Camping!! Whoooooooo Hooooo!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 01/07/2012 17:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email