MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Bath Sunday 3rd June 2012

Matlock Bath Sunday 3rd June 2012 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Bath Sunday 3rd June 2012 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Bath Sunday 3rd June 2012

Hi guys i am going over 4 ride out so will c u there :)

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 01/06/2012 11:51  

Nice one zzr , be good to meet you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2012 12:02  

well its total pants apparently its going to rain all day tomorrow and brighten up for monday.how rubbish is that.hope the forecast is wrong

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/06/2012 21:58  

cake ? matlock bath ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2012 22:12  

I wish I could!

FT - save me a slice will you, please?

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 02/06/2012 22:34  

So sorry folks but I'm going to have to cancel my visit I have got some nasty virus from somewhere which is making my nose run like a tap and giving me a banging headache I've been so looking forward to this little jaunt too A chance to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones I've been laid up all day, with all the proprietary remedies hoping to shift it, but it seems to be getting worse not better Even the prospect of bad weather wasn't an issue with now having the C1 for "all weather" protection (and a chance for you all to take the p**s out of it ) But I think it only prudent to stay away Don't want to be passing it on to anyone else (given our propensity for hugs etc.) So I hope you'll all forgive my abscence and have plenty of cake and ice cream for me Have a great day out (those who make it) I'll see you all soon somewhere PROMISE Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 02/06/2012 22:56  

OH SHAME HUN HOPE YOU FEELING BETTER SOONXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/06/2012 22:58  

Hi folks, update: as the weather forecast is rain for tomorrow Jenny and I have decided to go to Squires at Leeds, as before if you wish to join us you are very welcome. By the way it's buns and biccies not cake. Em, sorry you are not feeling well, hope you feel better soon.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2012 23:14  

OH SHAME WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/06/2012 23:21  

Thanks for the good wishes ZZRbabe & Sandi I was really looking forward to it too and meeting up and riding with you & cavy & HB & co Hope you find something nice to do instead

Update Reply
Emzed @ 02/06/2012 23:33  

Doh ! was lookin forward to seein you but get why you decicided against ! see you soon i hope ,,,,,,,HB & JJ900 X

Update Reply
honda baby @ 03/06/2012 00:52  

Thanks HB, yes Jenny and I was too. It didn't stop raining all day. I introduced Jenny to Squires cafe, she likes it there, wait til she sees it on a sunny day, it will be rammed, so you'll probably meet up with her eventually. We saw havfun there and chatted with a young man called Sam, from Selby, who said he was interested in joining Biker Match. Hope you had a good time wherever you went. X

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/06/2012 10:38  

Yeah look forward to that Sandi We didn't get anywhere on the bike as the rain never stopped all day ! Made up for it today though take care and see you soon ......HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 05/06/2012 19:53  

Yes a real shame HB but im certain we will meet .. sooner rather than later eh ?
Glad you had a good day today though.. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2012 22:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email