MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Perverts in leather rally tickets

Perverts in leather rally tickets - Forums [Biker Match] Perverts in leather rally tickets - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Perverts in leather rally tickets

Hey there, I've got 2 pil rally tickets for the weekend after next for sale...if anyone is interested pm me. Cheers

Update Reply
mozie @ 28/05/2012 10:17  

20 quid for the pair

Update Reply
mozie @ 29/05/2012 20:59  

I'll give you £15 each and not a penny less...

Update Reply
Laffo @ 30/05/2012 22:14  

Nice one Laffo Beat me to it

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2012 00:13  

If you want some I know where theres 3 going, lad whos got them lives in Manchester, let me know if you want details.

Update Reply
Laffo @ 31/05/2012 01:05  

Cheers mate I'll see how his nibs (Duke) performs this weekend then I can start makin definite rally bookings I've still got last years Puddin ticket unused due to unforseen wotsits at last minute (damned shame as it's always a sell out rally ) Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2012 01:24  

hi emzed how you doing think i saw you at Butlins, dont tell XK, i think he was looking for some last year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/05/2012 06:18  

P.I.L. = Perverts in Leather 8th - 10th June 2012 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2948

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/05/2012 11:40  

Eyup Bill It couldn't av been me at Butlins Apart from a couple of trips to Squires last weekend, Ive not been anywhere this year I was thinkin I could maybe do the PIL rally then do the Matlock ride out on Sunday on my way home, to round off the weekend and have an EXTRA birthday treat I'm sure our paths will cross soon enough

Update Reply
Emzed @ 31/05/2012 14:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email