MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

cheapy aldi camping stuff from 31st may

cheapy aldi camping stuff from 31st may (3) - Forums [Biker Match] cheapy aldi camping stuff from 31st may (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

cheapy aldi camping stuff from 31st may

Thanks for that info Minnie.. ive got a good buy then ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 11:22  

Every time the Aldi and LiDL cheap camping stuff is mentioned it makes me wanna join in lol In my next life I'd like to be a roughy toughy lad preferably without the ailments!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/06/2012 11:26  

Just a thought as I was in there yesterday... If you want to "Woo Yer Woman" (I'm too tired for Barbara Cartland) then get yourself down there.. Boquets of Lillies for £3.69.. buy two.. undo the elastic bands carefully.. add them together.. squidge them about and for £7.38 it looks like a £40 Boquet... I know because I did it last night for my Slimming World Target Member Competition.. They think I'm Lush! and Made of Money!! Oh.. they had my favourite Sweet William flowers too.. very rare now and tres expensive but they were only £1.49 a bunch.. smell divine and remind you of your granda...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/06/2012 08:11  

just beware of those womens tools, and minnie i hope your not planning on going camping to often. it'd be interesting to see how long your matress lasts.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2012 11:17  

Wonders what busafeller means by his matress comment and if Minnie will slap him when she sees him

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/06/2012 12:11  

sandi,if she don't there's a queue forming round the block...hahahahahaahhaha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/06/2012 13:27  

Bet I go campin more often than you do busafella....I will happily provide an update on the performance of my mattress as the summer progresses...an edited update of course As for womens tools....if you manage to get to any of the rallies I'm attending, I will be more than happy to show you my entire range of tools and provide more feedback regarding effectiveness at screwin etc As for slapping, I'm sure I have a tool for that too Oh by the way, I will be very easy to find

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 13/06/2012 21:00  

not shure about getting to any of the rallies, not really my thing. but that ride in the lakes sounds interesting and pick up a pilly does as well. just depends on the weather and what time i get out of bed. that matress comment was entirely innocent - honest. . as for anything else im keeping my mouth shut, theres to many people ganging up on me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2012 02:02  

my matress has now been tested in action at farmyard,excellent.wet underneath where tent succombed to moisture on a grand scale,but kept me afloat and comfy,i'm over 5 stones and still comfy,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaxx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/06/2012 11:52  

Thanks for that info Jinx.. i got one of those too from Aldi...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2012 12:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email