MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Summertime and the Slimming is Speedy...

Summertime and the Slimming is Speedy... - Forums [Biker Match] Summertime and the Slimming is Speedy... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Summertime and the Slimming is Speedy...

After just having done this for the seventh BM person this month.. which is just wickedly lush I hasten to add.. I'm seriously not complaining... I thought it might be worthwhile sharing the link that I give for a Seven Day Menu Plan for Slimming World... This is a flagrant plug for them.. just passing on something that really really does work so if you want to give it a shot just click the link... I've been a Consultant for ten years now.. so any questions will be easily answered and you can do it privately to my inbox if utmost discretion is what you are after... If you do give it a go.. Enjoy!! http://www.slimmingworld.com/healthy-eatin...spx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 24/05/2012 15:01  

Oh crap crap crap lmao!!! Where is the EDIT button... Should read... "this is NOT a flagrant plug for them" *slaps self*

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 24/05/2012 16:19  

I'm sticking to the vodka diet myself, I lost 3 days last month

Update Reply
centurion @ 24/05/2012 17:07  

I think I'm at the point of giving up. The nutritionist at the hosp' said to get some veg after my operation. Which I did. Next time I saw her she said they might-be of more benefit if I took them out of the freezer!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 24/05/2012 17:36  

i'm on a seven day diet plan too!!scoff all week hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/05/2012 19:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email