MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

big brum bash

big brum bash - Forums [Biker Match] big brum bash - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

big brum bash

hi all any one going to the big brum bash this weekend trev

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2012 20:55  

Sorry,
What is it?

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 23/05/2012 22:25  

I was about to ask the same question MG

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 24/05/2012 00:40  

I found this link: http://www.bigbrumbash.co.uk/BBB/Welcome.html doesn't tell you an awful lot. Howwever this gives away a little more: http://www.stayontheblack.com/news/stratstone-harley-da...brum-bash/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2012 10:04  

vrod get yourself to DOnnington with us to watch BM's very own SPESH racing :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/05/2012 10:19  

Mmmm, and on a sunny weekend too! If I'd have known about this earlier I maybe could have planned it but as it is could possibly take a ride over Saturday or Sunday and hopefully pay on the gate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2012 14:24  

Yep, just rang and you can pay £15 on the gate on Saturday if anyone fancies it, and you don't have to be a HOG member

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2012 14:26  

It's not even in Brum . Basically a tractor show organised by a shop run tractor club. Well the midlands needed something seeing as tho they cancelled the royal agricultural show. My 25 quid will go to donnington park this weekend.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 24/05/2012 17:44  

well thank you for that well considered and constructive comment Phil! lol We can't all ride the same bikes as our friends, in the same colour

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2012 18:11  

hmmm well this could be a laugh watching all the "ive bought the life" motorcyclists who only come out when its sunny .sorry but they just make me laugh i bet they even wear harley underwear ha ha ha.but no your right thankfully we dont all have to ride the same machines.im off to the moggy run to raise money etc for the cats protection league so i wont be around but you all have fun

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/05/2012 18:34  

They only make em in four colours and the other bike only leaves the garage about 3 times a year so we never clash. . its boring enough going to matlock and bassetts pole watching bikes go past. Going there would be like watching basically the same bike go past hundreds of times. If i go watch spesh i still watch bikes go past relativly quickly. but with the excitement of knowing there's a chance spesh might overtake someone. Or at least not get lapped. Go Spesh !!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 24/05/2012 19:13  

hi i will be going its a great rally went last year well worth £25 for all the bands great last year showers as much free drinks as you wont tea x caffee that is lol there is a bear tent but you can take your own custom show mostly harleys dident see any tractors just fatastick bikes no ARS ONES FIRE BURKS OR GOLD THLINGS will be in site so get down there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2012 00:03  

LOL Trev, ya still aint told us WHERE it is. (have I gotta do everyfin round 'ere? lol) Big Brum Bash 25th - 27th May 2012 Supporting the Macmillan charity Venue: West Midlands Ski Centre Tamworth Road Cliff Warwickshire B78 2DL Tickets available on the gate. See their website for more info, and last years photos. http://www.wmwsc.com

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/05/2012 08:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email