MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out fron Matlock

Ride out fron Matlock  (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out fron Matlock  (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out fron Matlock

See you all tomorrow... ride safe everyone .. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 00:29  

Morning everyone! It's sunny here in Barnsley, hope it stays like this for our ride out today! Looking forward to seeing you all. Ride Safe, see you soon!

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/06/2012 07:30  

Its sunny here too .. see you all later lads and lasses ... ride safe x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 09:43  

its 10.20 so wont be there for11.am oh and its not raining

Update Reply
havfun @ 10/06/2012 10:23  

Jen's just phoned me and says it's red hot at the dam but no sign of anyone else from BM. If you read this and have Penny's (hondababy's)phone number please let her know? Thanks, Sandi.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/06/2012 14:41  

hope you all got back safe and dry the rain is bouncing off the caravan roof

Update Reply
havfun @ 10/06/2012 17:11  

if id know what time you expected to be at the dam i could have made it there and met up but never mind im in the dry

Update Reply
havfun @ 10/06/2012 17:14  

What a fabulous day its been in the Peak District (when i got there lol )... brilliant people and so good to meet new lovely friends.. and not forgetting old friends too.. a fun filled day with tons of laughs to boot.. we need more days like this one please ! Thank you Honda Baby... very well done for this meet.. a really lovely lass . It was especially good to meet Emzed on his birthday.. a true gent ! Everyone im sure has enjoyed today.. ive loved every minute of it. (wish i had taken my leathers lol ) Thank you ... every single one of you. xx A very happy jen xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 19:49  

Well what can we say Brilliant turn out and thanks to everyone that made the effort to join us on our debut rideout We have had an absolutely fab day and now we have to walk a mile to the pub to fetch the car that we left there last night ! doh !Hope to see you all again real soon and apart from losing Pete ( just outside Matlock ! ) I think it all ran pretty smoothly and our prayers were answered with lovely weather ALL day HB & JJ900 xxxx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 10/06/2012 19:59  

Thanks honda baby for a great day out. Good to meet up with everybody and make new friends. Jen thanks for the food much appreciated. Even the weather was perfect for a ride out

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 10/06/2012 20:20  

Was a great day great bunch of fokes lovley weather. :) although I did lose you all in the end went to get shot off to get some fual thinking I would cut accross and catch up and missed the road to gave up and headed back :) Hope to do it again soon

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 10/06/2012 20:21  

Thanks HB, for a fab day out, were us responsible for the weather? It was nice to get out and meet you all, and a special thanks to Jen for the pies and cakes. I enjoyed the trip 194 miles, and I didn't fall off, progress. See you all soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 21:13  

Thanks honda baby for organising the ride out, ginger jen for the food, and everyone else just for turning up. It's been a great day.

The rain bucketed it down on our way back to Barnsley, just outside Glossop, so we rode the last 30 miles soaked to the skin.

It was worth it though. I met lots of new faces and some old ones too.

When's the next one?

Update Reply
lisaj @ 10/06/2012 21:29  

We wondered what had happened to you
cavywavy.

Update Reply
lisaj @ 10/06/2012 21:31  

fual light came on and I thought the garage was a bit closer than it was, and I missed the road to drop back in think I was tired so headed through Bakewell and jumped on the A6 but it was late so I just got on the 515 and had a blast .
But it was a great day and a good gigle

Update Reply
cavywavy @ 10/06/2012 21:51  

Mega day thanks to HB for organising it, great to meet all you lovely folks, piggin elle that Harley of Clares goes round corners well. all within the letters of the law of course. Thanks for your enthusiastic welcome and food Jen hope you got back OK

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 10/06/2012 21:52  

Well what an absolutely brilliant day!! Big thanks to HB and JJ for organising it and big thanks to GingerJen for the pies and cakes! You're all stars! The roads were awesome, I loved every minute of it! The tunnel was great, and the fjord was a surprise!! lol , the valley was great and so was the Mill and the Damn and everything! I'm still buzzing! Like Lisa says, the last 30 miles home the heavens open big style, it was bouncing off the ground and some roads were flooded, I got home and I was soaked to the skin literally! Great to see old mates and meet new ones! Geoff says a big thank you too Can't wait for the next one xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/06/2012 21:54  

RAIN WHAT RAIN it was lovely and sunny south side of Sheffield

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 10/06/2012 22:22  

Nice one pen & jj , thanx for the meals on wheels jen

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 22:24  

lol @ Vlad............. I'm beginning to think a dirty big raincloud just hovered over me and Lisa, home to Barnsley! Geoff rode halfway across Woodhead with us and got a bit wet, but then he headed back home to Buxton and said the rain stopped after he left us!

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/06/2012 22:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email