MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Just not fast enough!!!!

Just not fast enough!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Just not fast enough!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Just not fast enough!!!!

Bugga ang!!! Keep at it tho love and dont give up coz trust me its worth it in the end!!

I keep practising on my bike and i'm still slow as a dead snail thro bends with bumps coz i try going a bit quicker and bike almost flicks me off when it tops out over marbles and tiny craters...i need to put some meat on my humps and lumps coz being 6.5 stones isnt heavy enough for my bike to cope with-sure it thinks its on autopilot ffs!!

Good luck tho for next time and i'm sure you'll nail it!!

Update Reply
mizzi @ 23/05/2012 22:25  

Buer and bum!
Didn't get it again!!! Grrrr it's that bloody speed thing. Got through the emergency stop this time at 48kph so that was ok so I got to do the avoidance one this time but only got to 41kph first time and 47kph the second so today I am gutted. Really thought I'd nailed it

Oh well, will just have to book another one, and fingers crossed third time lucky

At least I know I'm not actually doing anything "wrong" I blame Europe interfering

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 15/06/2012 11:00  

Ang Lady it will come good trust me, my sons a doctor lol

And Happy Birthday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/06/2012 11:01  

keep at it !!! it will come Best luck for next time Big hugs xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2012 13:20  

Keep the Faith HRC you WILL pass it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2012 15:01  

Just remember back to all the things you thought you would never be able to do when you first started out.. and look at what you can do now... And you're not letting this one little thing stop you either!! Well Done for Getting this far and keeping that smile too!! ~ Pure Inspiration for Others

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 15/06/2012 15:02  

Big hugs Ang I seriously know what it's like to fail on something that seems so trivial, it's just not fair, especially as we are both competent riders, but keep at it xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/06/2012 15:20  

Get your names down for the training weekend ladies It's the *best* help we can give you all at the moment * short of taking over the ministry and re-writing the rule book

Update Reply
Emzed @ 18/06/2012 17:43  

Good luck for the next one, third time lucky

Update Reply
Ian60 @ 18/06/2012 18:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email