MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Reminder: Event photos guidelines

Reminder: Event photos guidelines (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Reminder: Event photos guidelines (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Reminder: Event photos guidelines

2 members went to the trouble of bringing loads of biscuit's and cakes for everybody to help them self to and the pics have been deleted ?

Update Reply
JP @ 05/07/2012 09:12  

Was just thinking the same Old Un, in the context of the event, the fact that we had a table full of jaffa cakes because somebody bought them to share is a valid pic !

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/07/2012 09:42  

That would be me. We already know the food was brought and who by, from the comments in the forum. I didn't see the relevance of a pic of it. It was Pick up a Pilly, not a Penguin or Jaffa cake. Would you put photos of packets of biscuits/cakes in a frame? I assumed that Matt meant those such photos when he said no pics of random crap etc. I was there so I know what the photo meant, others, who weren't there, may wonder WTF?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/07/2012 10:29  

Yes and when thay ask we could have told them that the bm members always think of others. did you not post a pic of a field thay may wonder WTF was it cut the grass day

Update Reply
JP @ 06/07/2012 22:08  

Well I have a pic of the "empty" boxes after you lot had hoovered the contents And I'm putting that up Whoa betide you lady if you delete that Cos I'll just keep re-posting it Till you get fed up

Update Reply
Emzed @ 06/07/2012 23:14  

And I got the 1 of the jaffa cakes but Im no teci lol will have to get help

Update Reply
JP @ 06/07/2012 23:21  

JP the pic of the field was to let those who had not been there see how nice the venue is and what view there is from the seating area, apart form the main road. I added text to it so others would know WHY a pic of a field. Emzed I won't get fed up.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2012 00:45  

Well Sandi I've no wish to start a "war" But as it was "our" day out and not "exclusively" "yours" "I" think the "majority" view should prevail The pics are NOT random rubbish and they were "in focus" They represent a "true and accurate" portrayal of they "spirit" of the meet Which after all is the whole point of posting pictures of a BM meet To give those who were not there a "feel" of what they might expect at a BM meet And to serve as a "permanent" reminder to those who attended As to what went on And they DO "mean something" to those who braved the weather to get there

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/07/2012 01:02  

OK then Sandi compromise we repost the pics with added text showing the generosity of members. I understand the reasons behind Matt's rules on pics but I dont see these as random pics of rubbish there are no ant's butterfly's or blades of grass. these pics show the members generosity towards others.

Update Reply
JP @ 07/07/2012 08:20  

Fair enough JP

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2012 09:40  

Ok thanks sandi

Update Reply
JP @ 07/07/2012 09:46  

Thank you Sandi I'll upload mine later today

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/07/2012 12:00  

Y W JP and Em